Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If he were alive, do you think Chico would still be fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course he'd still be fighting at 147 lbs, but his handlers will have to be careful with who they match him up with

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      no it was before my time those trunks are the trunks he wore in the first Casamayor fight well when I ran the MaxBoxing message boards I held an auction for Leavander Johnson who had passed away after his fight with Jesus Chavez. the auction did well enough to where we donated ~$10k to the fund we held another one in 2006 and instead of using most of the memorabilia I and friends had I asked some fighters to donate whatever they could and Diego volunteered a pair of his fight trunks to the auction well after months of trying to get Diego to send them after the auction he finally did and that avatar is the picture he sent me lol. He was apologetic about it but at the time he was going through tough times (the start of his downfall personally) well the trunk auction did not do as well as I had hoped (into the thousands) so I ended up giving the money back to the winner, a signed Chico and Castillo glove, and added ____ to the auction myself and now have the trunks in my possession where they will stay forever RIP D
      Oh ok, thanks for the insight on that E. And I remember him wearing those trunks.

Comment

Working...
      X