Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Sebastian Zbik Hits Los Angeles For Chavez Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Sebastian Zbik Hits Los Angeles For Chavez Presser

Los Angeles, Ca. --- "Unbeaten WBC Middleweight Champion Sebastian Zbik Hits LA" --- Unbeaten WBC Middleweight Champion Sebastian Zbik of Germany hits Los Angeles for his big press conference Wednesday at Staples Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chavez will destroy this guy

Comment

How will chavez beat this guy when he cant even ko bums and uses steriods to barely beat them this is a good fighter and a champion chavez has no power he loses this fight

Comment

this dude has no chance. i'll b surprised if he's alive the day after.

Comment

if chavez jr wins this then this guy was paid serious money
          If youre a Chavez Jr di_k sucker just go watch his last fight and tell what good he did against the bum he fought

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            this dude has no chance. i'll b surprised if he's alive the day after.
            LOL

Comment

Zbik is pretty sexy

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                How will chavez beat this guy when he cant even ko bums and uses steriods to barely beat them this is a good fighter and a champion chavez has no power he loses this fight
                lol he doesn't use roids stupid rican chango

Comment

Chavez Jr is a bum....Zbik is an even bigger bum. Neither one of these 2 frauds deserves a shot at Sergio Martinez' rightful belt. This fight, these 2 bums, the sanctioning for the middleweight title, Sulaiman, and the WBC are all POS. Everything about this fight is nothing but a big fraud. What's either of these 2 frauds going to do when their first mandatory is ordered to be Sergio Martinez? I'll tell you what, vacate the belt. Then avoid Canelo, Cotto, Dzinzurik, Angulo, Kirkland, and any other Jr Middy with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                    if chavez jr wins this then this guy was paid serious money
                    If youre a Chavez Jr di_k sucker just go watch his last fight and tell what good he did against the bum he fought
                    y dont u watch the duddy fight then tell me wats up

Comment

Working...
                    X