Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to the movies alone, do you do it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're concerned about going to the movies alone because people you know might see you? Freaking beta. Man the heck up

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      You fuggen BETA.
      Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
      A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheep.
      Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      You're concerned about going to the movies alone because people you know might see you? Freaking beta. Man the heck up

Now we just need #Beercules to drop a beta on this beta.

We wolves in this mu....

Comment

King ****ing Beta giving it the big 'un, look.

In all honesty, sometimes I DO go to the cinema alone, if the mood takes me. In actual fact, I saw Star Wars alone. I had the day off (not for that, coincidentally) and, even though I don't like Star Wars that much, I wanted to see it before the spoilers leaked. The only friend who was also off that day was blind in one eye, so he would have wanted to see the 2D version. I told the prick to buy a new eye, but he's selfish.

Some people need setting fire to in cinemas though... especially those ****s who get their phones out so you have a nice spotlight in your eye to take you out of the film every ten minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          about to head out to watch star wars by myself in the most popular theatre in my area thats in a mall (imax 3d).......

kinda embarassed to be going myself and having people who know me see me alone at the theatres on a sat night.
          There's a guy that works in the same building as me, he goes to the cinema alone 3 or 4 times a week. He's 41, doesn't drive, doesn't have any friends, he's clearly never been with a woman, and he takes his laundry to his mum's house on the train every weekend, and she lives 150 miles away!
          C'mon man, don't be that guy

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            about to head out to watch star wars by myself in the most popular theatre in my area thats in a mall (imax 3d).......

kinda embarassed to be going myself and having people who know me see me alone at the theatres on a sat night.
            I do it all the time if it's a movie I really like and I don't know anyone who enjoys it as equally as I do. I wouldn't have done it for Star Ward though. You can always find someone who like mainstream superhero/fantasy crap.

More like 'The Departed' about a decade ago, when I didn't know anyone who was into it.

Comment

Its all cool as long as your not going to a kids movie sporting a beard and glasses (basically looking like a paedo)

Comment

Nah he's worried about being seen by a lion like myself and laughing to my pack about how there's some lonely weirdo going to watch a movie alone.
                Last edited by 2ofEverything; 12-26-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Agreed.

Sometimes I have to work away on my own. I do lots on my own, i don't care what some snotty nosed ****** has to say.

Comment

I do it during the summer. My apartment doesn't have AC and when it hits triple digit, I like to go to the movie to cool down and also movie hops hahaha.

Comment

You need to hire this mfer as your life mentor TS.

I personally hate going to movies during primetime with or without other people. It seems like the most annoying place in the world. All those people tightly fit together. Fat ass mfers crunching on nachos & popcorn & slurping down giant sodas. Place lit up with cellphone lights. People talking loudly about the most vapid or mundane bs going on in their life. I'm not condoning it obviously, but I understand why crazy people sometimes lose their **** & decide to shoot up movie theaters of all places.

Ideally I like catching a first show of the day or afternoon show. If you're lucky there are like 3-5 people sharing the theater with you. On busy days maybe there are 20 as long as you avoid the hot new release. Take your girl or f#ck buddy with you & sometimes you can manage getting a bj & a handy J during the Avengers & ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X