No announcement yet.

Golovkin-Ward would be like Pacquiao-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin-Ward would be like Pacquiao-Mayweather

Obviously their styles are completely different. Ward/Golovkin doesn't fight like Mayweather/Pacquiao nor as good.

Golovkin loses a clear decision, Ward will clinch/run to spoil the action and win on points but if you watch the replay in slo-mo with no sound, you'll see Golovkin won.

Golovkin scared to throw for fear of being countered? Idk I think he'll go for it.

Comment

GGG can cut off a ring and Ward isnt as fast as Floyd.

Completely different fight

Comment

GGG doesn't let people hit him in the face, but he isn't scared of iteither. He doesn't have that disease known as KTFO, affecting his thoughts like Manny did. I used to favor GGG, I don't anymore, but he'd do much better than Manny.

Comment

mayweather's style was the perfect antidote for pacquiao's; i don't see golovkin-ward being the same scenario

Comment

I think it would look more like BHop vs Hopkins, with Ward breaking Golovkin down.

Comment

GGG is more skilled than Manny and hasn't had as much commercial success so I do not think he would go out like an overwhelmed amateur afraid to get KTFO like Manny did versus Floyd.

Comment

ward is a better clincher than floyd. he's gonna lock ggg up wlad style and deliver a great performance. right guys?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Golovkin scared to throw for fear of being clinched? Idk I think he'll go for it.
                  i think so.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    ward is a better clincher than floyd. he's gonna lock ggg up wlad style and deliver a great performance. right guys?
                    will it be as epic as dirrell-froch?

Comment

Working...
                    X