Apple iPhone falls second place? SAMSUNG leads charge in ANDROID assault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple iPhone falls second place? SAMSUNG leads charge in ANDROID assault

Video by TechnoBuffalo

I don't know the numbers personally but I know for a fact Samsung took over the smartphone world in 2012. The GS3 has become the "it phone" I see A LOT now. I still see a lot of iPhones of course, Apple ain't falling off anytime soon. They're still up there. Within this last year I tell you, I have never seen so many people with the same Android phone, which is the Samsung Galaxy S III. I see it all the time in public, at work, ect ect. I think it's pretty tight though because iPhone has been number 1 for so long it's about damn time for Android. I'm starting to see the Note 2 more also but I don't think that phone will be as popular due to size might be too big for some people.

Inb4macfags...

Comment

Comment

I left Iphone and got a Samsung galaxy Note 2. Best phone ive ever had. No BS

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
          I left Iphone and got a Samsung galaxy Note 2. Best phone ive ever had. No BS
          Did you have the iPhone 5? Welcome to the good side

Comment

I thought the main guy who posts about iphone's "retired" from the Lounge.

Do we never run out of these tards?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              I thought the main guy who posts about iphone's "retired" from the Lounge.

Do we never run out of these tards?
              If you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen. The truth is the truth. I don't post news to boast, just to spread the word on what's really going on in the tech game. It's for my tech headz.

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Oh look, another cell phone fan boy thread. Yawn...

Comment

With Apple sales, profit, and production slumping by day, this is only a matter of time.
                    Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 01-29-2013, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X