• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a parkinson's joke?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      its all true

Junior didn't sober up until the 12th round

the judges were mad at Manny because he made them wait while he watched a game

and Amir got caught with a lucky shot
      funny gifs

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
        Roach comes in 1 with 1 game plan and can't adjust during the fights,hence why his fighters cant adjust
        You have posted some dumb crap in the past, but this is probably up there.

Comment

Look at all the Pac marks defending that sucker ass of a trainer joke coach Roach haha. Man if Pac has anything to do with something it must be gold right? Roach is a one-dimensional, delusional trainer who turned into a big *******. All of his fighters are losing left and right...and not just losing, getting their asses beat and knocked out, with the exception of Pac (who still lost though). Linares, Khan, Chavez...asses beat. All Roach knows is jump in 1-2-3, jump out. NO defense, NO infighting, NO adjustments, NO setting traps...don't defend him. Hate Floyd, love Manny...whatever is fine...but can't any of you be honest. Even watch Roach work the mitts and train, pure offense...that is all. If his fighters can't overwhelm someone, look what happens. If you back up any of this fighters, they don't know what to do.

Comment

Pacquiao won.

But, IMO we can't blame Roach for Kahn and Chavez's losses. They are both very one dimensional, I'm sure Roach didn't tell Kahn to trade with Garcia, but he did.

And I know for a fact Roach told Chavez to just throw, so did his dad but Chavez didn't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              that must have hurt you. but i fully agree with mr larry x. roach is a one trick pony. he has never taken anyone from the basement to the attic. he has had khan for years and he still looks like a scared rat in the ring. kayote looked bad vs the magic man. another roach tactical error. tarver was like 60 years old vs kayote they should have pressed the action and went for the kill in the later rounds. roach didnt even try to stop his man from clowning which could have had a negative impact on the judges. roach was never a good trainer. he just got lucky and landed pac. roach was never a good trainer eventhough he takes 12% of pacs purses like he is,

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                Pacquiao won.

But, IMO we can't blame Roach for Kahn and Chavez's losses. They are both very one dimensional, I'm sure Roach didn't tell Kahn to trade with Garcia, but he did.

And I know for a fact Roach told Chavez to just throw, so did his dad but Chavez didn't do anything.
                just throw????? he was getting taken to school. so just throw is poor advice. but if you listen to roach in the corner thats all the advice he ever gives. khan had some skill to work with he just needed a real trainer. boxing is more than just throw. its defense and offense along with a thousand other tricks that roach never teaches his fighters. roach is not a teacher, he is just a maintenence man pretending to be a trainer.

Comment

Khan, he was not even there for 2 weeks. Plus it was the chin.

Pac, well did Pac really lose?

Chavez Jr was an underdog anyway and was again barely training with Roach through his own choice.

What I will say is, his speech and ability to corner is bad. He is slowly getting worse. Pics from 3 years a go to now are so different too.

Comment

trainers are overrated

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      explain....do his fighters adjust during the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X