No announcement yet.

Morgan Freeman ATG actor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
    You really shouldn't have used Clint Eastwood as an example. Ironic that he's in the same sentence as someone like John Wayne.
    Sorry? The irony escapes me? Elaborate.

Also, I am in the middle of doing work They were the only two actors I could think of on the fly who constantly played similar roles.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      Sorry? The irony escapes me? Elaborate.

Also, I am in the middle of doing work They were the only two actors I could think of on the fly who constantly played similar roles.
      Eastwood, like Wayne, is known for his roles in Western films.

Comment

Comment

I personally think he is one of the best actors to ever live. He is so versatile. I have never actually seen a bad film with him in it. I watched Along Came a Spider and Kiss The Girls last night, his role as Alex Cross is one of his best. What do you think?

I liked Kiss the Girls more just because Ashley Judd.

Morgan is a great actor. He makes the movie more enjoyable. If he wasnt driving Miss Daisy I wouldnt watched that movie. He can play different type of character. Glory, Amistad, Bucket List and RED are proof that he can do more than just the voice. Personally he is in my top 5 favorite actors. Denzel, Hanks, Crowe, Ledger and Freeman.

Comment

If I tried to argue with him that he wasn't, he would just need to speak one sentence and I'd be done. That voice can't be competed with.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
              Denzel Washington aka the black Tom Hanks is a far better actor than Morgan Freeman.
              Denzel's probably the best actor in the world though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                Shawshank to Wanted.
                Seven to Deep Impact.

Same role, right?
                ok he has different motives, so what?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  He's the 2nd best behind Tom Hanks imo.

Comment

I personally think he is one of the best actors to ever live. He is so versatile. I have never actually seen a bad film with him in it. I watched Along Came a Spider and Kiss The Girls last night, his role as Alex Cross is one of his best. What do you think?

I told you about the time I met Morgan Freeman, right? He is a very nice and humble person. Love him! I will admit though, in my personal opinion - I prefer his serious drama roles as opposed to some of his comedy roles. It could have just been that the few I'm thinking about (Nurse Betty, The Big Bounce) were just not very good films... I don't think it was neccessarily his comedy skills as the failures of a poorly done film.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I have to agree here, but it's hard for anyone to hold a candle to Denzel. Morgan is up there with one of the best though IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                      I liked Kiss the Girls more just because Ashley Judd.

Morgan is a great actor. He makes the movie more enjoyable. If he wasnt driving Miss Daisy I wouldnt watched that movie. He can play different type of character. Glory, Amistad, Bucket List and RED are proof that he can do more than just the voice. Personally he is in my top 5 favorite actors. Denzel, Hanks, Crowe, Ledger and Freeman.
                      But like og said he plays the supporting role,he s good at what he does but he always has a Denzel or Tim Robbins etc with him,kind of like the good version of Samuel L Jackson.

Comment

Working...
                      X