James Toney: "Victoria next time come with a Puerto Rican flag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    right on the nail.
    You sir are a racist untalented porkchop. probably sitting on the couch with a jibarito and arroz. Nobody is puerto rican on purpose, that ****s a mistake. Without Africa you wouldn't exist you ungrateful punk. You will be our mini-mes forever. This is not towards all ricans and i know shouldn't fight fire with fire. But man this dude is a clown. This is not me at all, but because of one man you diss all Blacks. you just go to PR and watch Carlos Arroyo get mvp in an All Star game. You untalented punk. i don't care about red k's or nothing, as long as you read it. Btw, I prolly had more Rican cat than you. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
      Damn... I find myself agreein with Mexicans more and more.

Fck this feel good revisionist history BULLSHET. BE AFRICAN already and STOP trying to be the "real jews"

Put that fackin bullhorn down and take that Harry Potter cloak off... Get a fackin job driving a bus. Nobody is trying to buy your propaganda and DVDs.

Slaves gone wild... DVD comin soon.
      i would definitely buy that dvd and throw in a bonus for starvin marvin'

clok clok dirk dirk

Comment

He is being a hipocrite, he is talking down on his own people look at tito trinidad you can tell he is african.

On the real tito's mom is dominican.

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        You sir are a racist untalented porkchop. probably sitting on the couch with a jibarito and arroz. Nobody is puerto rican on purpose, that ****s a mistake. Without Africa you wouldn't exist you ungrateful punk. You will be our mini-mes forever. This is not towards all ricans and i know shouldn't fight fire with fire. But man this dude is a clown. This is not me at all, but because of one man you diss all Blacks. you just go to PR and watch Carlos Arroyo get mvp in an All Star game. You untalented punk. i don't care about red k's or nothing, as long as you read it. Btw, I prolly had more Rican cat than you. LOL

Comment

toney what do u know about disgrace?? your azz talk so much ***** and tapped out against randy, and u aint even mexican to begin with LOL!!

Comment

lol @ all the Afrocentric bull****. ANYTHING to cling on so you won't be labelled "black".

" I'm not the grandson of a slave! Really! I'm a distant relative of king Tut! That's why my name is Jamal Jefferson "

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
              He is being a hipocrite, he is talking down on his own people look at tito trinidad you can tell he is african.

On the real tito's mom is dominican.
              I am totally not racist but man I just blew a fuse. We are so in common (Blacks and Ricans). Tito is darker than half my family. My family's all black. Come on now, but when you just blurt out B.S. I don't care what Toney said. We had to wait 2 minutes for a 30 second conversation due to his blurred speech. Back to boxing talk now. Sorry if I offended anyone in the PR...

Comment

Evolution. Look into it.

Lose the impulsive genetics... Learn to thrive... and please... stop skipping facking lines like beasts. If only you skipped lines at a few employment offices you would not need to pretend you are the real jews in 2011.

Rican cat? Bro... I am international and there is a good chance I banged your sister and your mom's back in the 80s.

Bang! No sucka punch needed. He saw it comin and could not do a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  lol @ all the Afrocentric bull****. ANYTHING to cling on so you won't be labelled "black".

" I'm not the grandson of a slave! Really! I'm a distant relative of king Tut! That's why my name is Jamal Jefferson "
                  yeah man, these afro centric idiots have no respect for other peoples accomplishments, last year they had an exhibit in Los Angeles where they had brought Olmec Artifacts (mexicos first civilization) from mexico and these blacks came in there disrespecting with this Afro Centric nonsense "Blacks were the first people in mexico" etc etc

heres a picture of one idiot.

By Kwaku Person-Lynn, Ph.D.

When word went out that an Olmec exhibition was coming to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, there was a quiet kind of excitement. The Olmecs were America’s first civilization; located in Mexico, with a strong Afrikan influence.

For those unable to travel to Mexico, this was going to be a special occasion. Most had never heard of the Olmecs until Ivan Van Sertima’s book (They Came Before Columbus – The African Presence In Ancient America), was published by Random House in 1979. The book reached its 21st printing several few years ago. No telling where it is presently. The book is a literary legion.

After Van Sertima lectured at Compton Community College’s “Afrikan Peoples Conference”, organized by Dr. Billie Jo Moore, the audience was sold on an Afrikan presence and influence on the Olmec civilization.

Those who studied the Olmecs, but had never seen Olmec art, were ecstatic they would finally be able to see what they had been reading and researching. Seeing Olmec artifacts would only validate what had been researched over the years through literature, photographs and slides.

Upon entering the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA), the first thing one sees is a colossal Olmec head, the exact same one on the cover of Van Sertima’s book.

I was really anxious to read the written description, naively thinking Afrikan people would finally receive credit, grudgingly withheld over decades since this topic became public. As usual, not one mention was made of the Afrikan presence or influence in Olmec culture. I could not believe, or maybe I could, that they had done it again.
                  Many remember this occurring during the King Tut Exhibition, at LACMA. National Geographic, along with Dr. Zahi Hawass, Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Kemet (Egypt), meaning, you have to go through him to do research in Egypt, teamed up to describe Pharaoh Tutankhamen, a “North African Caucasian.” National Geographic and Dr. Hawass placed a photo on its cover, with ‘their’ white King Tut. When walking through the exhibition, all of the figures of King Tut were either black or brown.

Dr. Hawass brushed this off on the National Geographic website in an interview titled, “Color, Symbolism, and Race (EGYPT)”. He stated the dark color represented the “fertility of the land,” and had nothing to do with the color of his skin. Of even greater note, is his statement from a BBC interview, where he said, “Blacks had nothing to do with Egypt.”

That battle is still being waged in the denial that Afrikans (Black people) in Kemet (Egypt) created: civilization, science, medicine, philosophy, education, law, engineering, art, music, spiritual thought, writing, architecture, agriculture, and so many other human gifts for the world. This war is being fought right here, right now.
                  The written description of the mentioned Olmec head in the museum would lead one to believe, if there was no figure to look at, that a person of Afrikan descent was being described. “The furrowed brow, almond-shaped eyes, flaccid cheeks, flat nose, and thick mouth on this head convey great realism and suggest an individual of mature age in a leadership role.” One description stated that the figure might look the way it does due to it being “re-carved”, rather than just looking Afrikan.
                  It also stated, “The helmet [also on other Olmec colossal heads] displays some features typical of other San Lorenzo portrait heads, such as the horizontal band topped by a woven motif with circular elements.”

I remember Van Sertima stating in one of his lectures, the only other place those particular helmets were seen, were wore by Afrikan soldiers in the Egypto/Nubian area (southern Egypt/northern Sudan).

One telling point is the Olmec head, not in the exhibition, but readily accessible on the Internet, with seven corn roll braids on the side of the head. That was only seen on Afrikan men in the Egypto/Nubian area.

In 1964, the Congress of Americanists stated, “There cannot be any doubt that there were visits from the Old World to America long before Columbus.” We know of the Vikings visit to America, around 1000 A.D., but that was long after the Afrikans, around 1200 B.C.E.

It is really difficult to comprehend the denial of the presence of Afrikans in the Olmec culture, who sailed back and forth to the Americas almost two thousand years before Columbus. Due to Van Sertima’s presentation before a United States Congressional Committee, 7 July 1987, in charge of the quincentennial (500 years) celebration of America, declared that Columbus’ visits to the Western world “could no longer be considered discoveries, but simply as voyages.” The sad note regarding this, our children are still being taught that Columbus discovered America.

There are such stellar scholars as Van Sertima, Legrand Clegg II, Rafique Jairazbhoy, Jan Carew, Alexander Von Wuthenau, Cheikh Anta Diop, Michael Coe, among several others, who have demonstrated an absolute presence of Afrikans in the Olmec culture. When the number of pyramids, especially those in Teotihuacán: Pyramid of the Sun, Pyramid of the Moon, with the same shape and functions as the pyramids in Egypt are included in the mix (temple, tomb, observatory), where is the basis for denial?

When evidence is presented regarding American fruits and vegetables found in Afrika, and Afrikan fruits and vegetables found in America, indicates somebody had to travel to transport those items during the time of Olmec civilization, where is the basis for denial?

It is unfortunate that such a fine institution as the Los Angeles County Museum of Art is so derelict in their duty in providing accurate information to the public. How can one trust such a place when they have deliberately omitted or distorted information I’m sure the public would love to see?
                  ]
                  Last edited by $coinblatt$; 09-22-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I am totally not racist but man I just blew a fuse. We are so in common (Blacks and Ricans). Tito is darker than half my family. My family's all black. Come on now, but when you just blurt out B.S. I don't care what Toney said. We had to wait 2 minutes for a 30 second conversation due to his blurred speech. Back to boxing talk now. Sorry if I offended anyone in the PR...
                    Yeah this puerto rican looks really black

I'm sure he has a lot in common with Africans

Comment

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                      Toney, where is your flag? Who took it? I know your're not trying to rock the American flag right? I think you need to dig deeeeeeeeep and find out what your flag might be. Could it be Kenyan? Maybe? Ahahahahaha

Toney has never watched a Chavez fight. He would have seen the countless low blows in EVERY Chavez fight.

Toney... Did you SEE Ortiz Vs Maidana? Ahahahahahahahaha

Quitting is a Mexican Past time. Just ask Morales, Izzy, Chavez Sr., Oscar, Victor etc etc etc.

Bad enough you begin life with an IQ of 83... but then you let punches glances off your shoulder roll and now you speak like a toddler drunk on grape Kool Aid.

Priceless.

You see the Flag on my sig?That`s Tony`s flag.It represents all of black people and all of Africa.Not the non-blacks that live in Africa,they are invaders.

Comment

Working...
                      X