Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of Ireland is this guy from??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barry, as an Irishman you have no right in calling other people's national football teams ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      Barry, as an Englishman you have no right in calling our national football teams ****.
      Fixed it for u

Comment

Loooool the kid has done a runner now...

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Loooool the kid has done a runner now...
          shame, it entertained me more than the football this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            shame, it entertained me more than the football this afternoon
            Seriously, i was laughing my head off at him.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              Celtic was his boyhood club.

At least thats what he said when he signed, just like he did at liverpool and inter milan.

his ma must have had to spend a fortune on football tops when he was a kid lol
              LOL Robbie Keane talks a lot of ****e.

When he signed for Wolves. He said he was joining his boyhood club.

When he signed for Inter Milan. He said he was joining his boyhood club.

When He signed for Liverpool. He said he was joining his boyhood club.

When he signed for Celtic. He said he was joining his boyhood club.

He supports more teams then me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                Warnie dismantling a baffled pom.........:bottle
                Muralitharan>>>>Warne.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                  to be fair, you cannot blame the guy. To play in a world cup or Euros is every footballers ultimate dream. he is using his grandmother's irish heritage to qualify.
                  Thats bull.

What kind of morals do have when you surrender your allegiances to the country where you were born/raised, in order to play for another country you are not directly affiliated with ? i mean how far do these people want to draw their blood line back to? you could find multiple, even quadruple nationalities you could take in order to play for another country, but where do you draw the line? see what i mean, its ridiculous the way they are allowed to trace their blood line back that far.

Country where you were born is where your from, unless your born somewhere and then move at a very early age (Calzaghe)and are raised somewhere else, you can make exceptions to the rule for things like that.

Its an insult to the country you were born, an insult to the players in the national team your joining, who are legitimately that nationality.

I remember Figo criticizing Deco (Brazilian)for playing Portugal before Euro 2004, i also recall Rio criticizing Almuina for wanting to play for England.

Comment

Working...
                  X