Mayweather is 1 dimensional fighter... i'll explained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is 1 dimensional fighter... i'll explained

Let me give you an anatomy of floyd maywether's superb defense. lets start from his stance, his an orthodox fighter, a quite classical boxer, right hand is defending the right face, but if you observe closely, the right hand is not only for defending his face but it also serve as a neck support, so whenever a punch get throught it. you will never see mayweather's head snap, so the impact of the punches is distributed all over the body and not concentrated only in the head which can cause a boxer to be knockout. next his lefthand is down with forearm flexed defending the abdomen with shoulder rolls up(the popular mayweather shoulder roll) ALSO KNOWN AS SHOULDER BLOCK. also note that the neck is contracted like a turtle hiding his head in the shell. you add the footwork and his slickness.

believe me mayweather is 1 dimensional fighter he only relies on his defense, and only waits for his opponent to make mistakes. his attacks are very conservative and cautious thats why his punches are not 100%. roger is right in 24/7 they dont make strategies. i think there is no way you can KO mayweather. the only way you can beat mayweather is to outpoint and penetrate his defense. i hope roach can find a way to invade his flawless defense. maybe zab judah can provide an answer. or pacquiao can make punches from weird angles. but floyd's defense is nearly impenetratable

i need the Medina clan from JMM.com to respond to this

Comment

junior , your dad still plays dungeons and dragons?

my buddy goblin wants to play with him.

Comment

Originally posted by joartccjr. View Post

Let me give you an anatomy of floyd maywether's superb defense. lets start from his stance, his an orthodox fighter, a quite classical boxer, right hand is defending the right face, but if you observe closely, the right hand is not only for defending his face but it also serve as a neck support, so whenever a punch get throught it. you will never see mayweather's head snap, so the impact of the punches is distributed all over the body and not concentrated only in the head which can cause a boxer to be knockout. next his lefthand is down with forearm flexed defending the abdomen with shoulder rolls up(the popular mayweather shoulder roll) ALSO KNOWN AS SHOULDER BLOCK. also note that the neck is contracted like a turtle hiding his head in the shell. you add the footwork and his slickness.

believe me mayweather is 1 dimensional fighter he only relies on his defense, and only waits for his opponent to make mistakes. his attacks are very conservative and cautious thats why his punches are not 100%. roger is right in 24/7 they dont make strategies. i think there is no way you can KO mayweather. the only way you can beat mayweather is to outpoint and penetrate his defense. i hope roach can find a way to invade his flawless defense. maybe zab judah can provide an answer. or pacquiao can make punches from weird angles. but floyd's defense is nearly impenetratable
        its different against Southpaws though. Thats why Zab caught him some and Chop rocked him. The shoulder roll doesnt work against them so he usually switches to the Winky Wright high guard Defense

Comment

Comment

Wow dude some of the opinions on here are hilarious,earlier there were people saying Mayweather could beat Sugar ray Leonard when will this **** end.

Comment

Oh mr Kadyo the nognog and company.

Still misses me?

Comment

I stopped reading after this...

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                  Wow dude some of the opinions on here are hilarious,earlier there were people saying Mayweather could beat Sugar ray Leonard when will this **** end.
                  This is an alt created by Nognog Kadyo and his ilk.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    junior , your dad still plays dungeons and dragons?

my buddy goblin wants to play with him.
                    its an alt. My fellow crab pinoys who cant man up coz they got wrong big time did this.

Ur talking to the real joartcc.

Comment

Working...
                    X