No announcement yet.

Charlie's momma's jokes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey

charlie are u ok bro and a word of advise dont tell someone to tell messer u going to prank call him cuz now what ever your plan was aint going to work cuz he will know and wont answer the phone charlie hommie sometimes you have to use your head bro and that for real

Comment

chuckles is on the meth again!

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        clash u ****king Bitttch u talking about my Mom now Huh??????? u wanna die ***gittt... U wanna die???????? U wanna ****king die????? cause Ill Murder u and Ill spray Sperm all over ure moms mouth bitttch
        lol lol

Comment

Charlie...you on that **** again? Go **** your mom.

Comment

mutha****kkerrs be talkking about my family Ill take some bodys Life If they talk my family down, id go Life in prison for my family, I dont care .....
            lay off the crack pipe for once..moron

Comment

Im gonna Murder all Of U on this site I swear.... and Ill Kill and rape all ure whore moms... U ****kking ***giittts
              lol charlie mate seriously do you think anyone is scared i mean you and fatboy ducked paul gardner hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
              sorry but its just so funny hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah murder us all hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah your a ****ing dumb **** really aint ya soft lad

Comment

mutha****kkerrs be talkking about my family Ill take some bodys Life If they talk my family down, id go Life in prison for my family, I dont care .....
                so you would do life for someone dissing ya mum, thats great cos it means you wont bore us with ur ducking antics u say messers scared to fight but from here it looks like its you whos scared to fight anyone.

oo i forgot your mums a whore and ya dads a pedo and your sister shines my bellend for free ya uncle ****s your dog and ya gran is the oldest hooker in LA, now shut the fuk up and come and kill me hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

nolan Ill Rape Ure Mom

Comment

clash u ****king Bitttch u talking about my Mom now Huh??????? u wanna die ***gittt... U wanna die???????? U wanna ****king die????? cause Ill Murder u and Ill spray Sperm all over ure moms mouth bitttch
                    are you kidding me on ?!!!!!

are you seriously calling me out ?

read through the facts !!!!!

no matter how many times i back you you just THROW it back at me , i allready said this thread was past history /ancient .

**** me ABOUT AGAIN AND IM GOING TO HUMILIATE YOU BIG STYLE

you dont seem to read **** before retaliating with crap.

i expect an apology .....

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                      are you kidding me on ?!!!!!

are you seriously calling me out ?

read through the facts !!!!!

no matter how many times i back you you just THROW it back at me , i allready said this thread was past history /ancient .

**** me ABOUT AGAIN AND IM GOING TO HUMILIATE YOU BIG STYLE

you dont seem to read **** before retaliating with crap.

i expect an apology .....
                      come on Clash, beg him to take you back

Comment

Working...
                      X