Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hunt needs to stick to MMA

cause Semmy Schilt beat his ass in K1 yesterday. here is the vid link

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...1-wgp-20_sport

You do know that Mark Hunt is a former K-1 Grand prix champion don't you?

This was his first K-1 fight in a long time, to have him face the champ in his first fight back and expect him to win was unrealistic.

Show a bit more respect, should everyone who Schilt has beaten retire as well, because k-1's ranks would be pretty ****ing slim????

Comment

I agree with you there. I didn't see the match but Hunt is the one who gave Emelianko a close fight and was really close to gettin the win

Comment

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus View Post
        You do know that Mark Hunt is a former K-1 Grand prix champion don't you?

This was his first K-1 fight in a long time, to have him face the champ in his first fight back and expect him to win was unrealistic.

Show a bit more respect, should everyone who Schilt has beaten retire as well, because k-1's ranks would be pretty ****ing slim????
        they are slim anyways. and yes i do know that hunt is a k1 champ *******. his management are a bunch of morons for letting him fighting schilt right off the bat. he would have more success in MMA than he will in his return to K1 IMO so hence my statement littlus prickus

Comment

Originally posted by the giant one View Post
          they are slim anyways. and yes i do know that hunt is a k1 champ *******. his management are a bunch of morons for letting him fighting schilt right off the bat. he would have more success in MMA than he will in his return to K1 IMO so hence my statement littlus prickus
          what are you basing that assessment on?

the fact that he lost his first fight back in K-1 to the best in the business means he will be more successful in MMA (where he has already lost to the best in the business)

You're a ****ing genius. No need to discuss things with you brainiac, you've got it all figured out.

Comment

it was a good fight for schilt. that was a nice "cung le" type back kick he did.

Comment

More like Mark Hunt needs to stick to a diet

"what's the ***** gonna do he's somoan"

Last edited by mrpain81; 04-13-2008, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X