Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: I've Got Plenty of Time To See What I Need Of Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
    People dont realize that Stevenson is the real ***hole right here, not Kovalev. Kovalev made the insults because he thinks Stevenson is an ***hole, thats it. He never made racist jokes about Hopkins or Ward because he respects them and has no reason to.
    Cheers man! Only respectively unbiased poster on this thread.

Comment

any week now, wards going to pull out with an injury, curious to see how close to the fight he leaves it

Comment

My mother's white, my wife is black and you North Americans have this race thing up your arses.

I love to see Jew girls marry Arabs and Palestinians where i come from, Chinese with blacks, green , blue and read.

Try to be less ignorant and mingle and enjoy life as a human, not as a color.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
          When all else fails use insults and name calling. The go to bail out for an internet troll... Look man, I don't know what's in your heart and what motivates you to say the things that you say. All I know is that with the history of the usage of such dehumanizing remarks to justify crimes against humanity you nor anyone else should never speak, write or think to say that a black man is like an ape.
          I'm not saying it nor was Kovalev saying it that way. He simply called Stevenson who happens to be a black man a chimp looking ****. Quite a difference when you look at it from a different perspective you stubborn twat.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            My mother's white, my wife is black and you North Americans have this race thing up your arses.

I love to see Jew girls marry Arabs and Palestinians where i come from, Chinese with blacks, green , blue and read.

Try to be less ignorant and mingle and enjoy life as a human, not as a color.
            ^^^^^smart man, realest shyt i've read all day

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
              The fact that you don't think that a white man saying that a black man looks like an ape is a racist comment because you agree with it shows how deep seated racism is within you. Spewing out a bunch of diarrhea and childish insults will not change that fact. Go somewhere and burn a cross while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Black excellence is something you gotta deal wit. No matter how many of them fabricated ass lies you come up wit, it ain't gonna equal up to this real ****.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Evolution is a joke bro

the strong survive, the weak less adaptable species die out....simple

if you change environment or conditions, the human body naturally adapts.....thats not evolution thats adapting
                  Adaptation leads to evolution, one does not come without the other...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    any week now, wards going to pull out with an injury, curious to see how close to the fight he leaves it
                    Keep wishing.....keep those tiny little Trump fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                      Adaptation leads to evolution, one does not come without the other...

yea....what he said

i can dig it....I just look at it as natural adaptations to the environment, etc.

the word(s) we use to represent the process means very little

Comment

Working...
                      X