No announcement yet.

What site keeps up with UK ppv numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    He's tried to sell us insurance in the lounge, he's admitted to buming another man in prison, he's sent death threats to 50 when he & Floyd beefed, he's got a shrine of Floyd in his house... I mean, you saw how wild this mofo is in the videos(the fact that he made videos....lmfao) he made about Blanco & Freedom. There's a reason he's the Floyd Mayweather of BoxingScene. LarryXXX is the GOAT around here
    it is what it is...........

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      why are you calling me a Gorilla?
      All in good fun, Mr. Larry... No ill intent desired

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        All in good fun, Mr. Larry... No ill intent desired
        Im just saying im more of a Chimp then a Gorilla

Comment

Why is Golovkin (the poster) so concerned about GGG being a successful "white man"...isn't he Puerto Rican?

I love me some Golovkin but when I look at him I don't see him as a typical white male. He's a foreign born mixed race Korean with some Russian ancestry. Him being a successful boxer doesn't mean whites are a master race lol.

Comment

Agreed on not seeing Golovkin as White. Mixed Race is Mixed Race. You cannot seriously claim to be one or the other. Nor can people claim you are one or the other. I see it all the time with Golovkin and Ward and Thurman.

Also, this thread.. major lulz. I don't care if Larry is a Harambe negro. I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
              After tonight Larry I put you as P4P best poster

First blanco, second Freedom, now Golovkin

The kid is a little **** but fcukin hilarious watching you two go back and forth. I'm laughing my eyes out just imagining you saying those things in person LOL

Dude you're late to the party. larryx is a legend on BoxingScene for a reason.

He's been in many wars and is undefeated like Mayweather. A history of excellence. A master of his art. A straight savage.

If you were around in 2013-14 you woulda heard NSB radio where Golovkin, larryx, ELBOSSHOGG, Derranged, Bringer, jas, and myself would talk boxing all night post fights.

Comment

UK PPV figures don't get officially released.

Comment

Apparently they did around 500k PPV buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Weren't those fights on sky sports or box nation? As in not PPV there?
                    I streamed the last 2 Canelo fights from regular sky sports channel I think...
                    Floyd/Manny/Hatton were all PPV.

Official numbers are not released by sky.

So all we have is this bs of Eddie Hearn to go on and no one believes that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Dude you're late to the party. larryx is a legend on BoxingScene for a reason.

He's been in many wars and is undefeated like Mayweather. A history of excellence. A master of his art. A straight savage.

If you were around in 2013-14 you woulda heard NSB radio where Golovkin, larryx, ELBOSSHOGG, Derranged, Bringer, jas, and myself would talk boxing all night post fights.
                      **** he is, he thought pernell whitaker was a heavyweight and I've schooled him on boxing issues so many times, the guy has a degree from the school of survivor.

Plus I think he is bipolar.

Comment

Working...
                      X