No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winner of Spurs/GSW wins it all.

Both of these teams are too much for the East, tbh.

Comment

• Cavs will sweep the Heat/Raptors winner, which is good for them as they have had a easy road to the finals. Extremely easy meanwhile SAS and GSW will be coming off wars, Cavs will have the rest advantage but in the end...that wont be enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        Winner of Spurs/GSW wins it all.

Both of these teams are too much for the East, tbh.
        Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        Cavs will sweep the Heat/Raptors winner, which is good for them as they have had a easy road to the finals. Extremely easy meanwhile SAS and GSW will be coming off wars, Cavs will have the rest advantage but in the end...that wont be enough.
        We have a better chance against the Spurs. If GS beats San Antonio, it means Curry would have returned

Comment

• OKC better win this game

Comment

• Refkc getting carried by the refs, I swear this team can't win without them lmao.

13-25 ft's, Sa has gotten around 1 FTA since the 1st half.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              Cleveland came close to taking game 1 from GS at oracle from last year's finals. Kyrie got injured in that overtime game. Beer is ignoring the fact that not all our guys were there and we hadn't even clicked until now.

We would sweep a curryless warriors, as would San Antonio and OKC. Until they get Curry back, warriors fans need to keep quiet
              With or without Curry Cleveland has enough talent to beat the Dubs. I wouldn't favor the Cavs but they can beat Golden State. LeBron has slowed down but he has a lot of help. The Cavs will need to play better defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Refkc getting carried by the refs, I swear this team can't win without them lmao.

13-25 ft's, Sa has gotten around 1 FTA since the 1st half.
                Lol it's always the refs fault. This series is going 7 and you'll win because of OKC mental mistakes. Is Duncan done? It appears so.

Comment

• Series going 7

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                    Lol it's always the refs fault. This series is going 7 and you'll win because of OKC mental mistakes. Is Duncan done? It appears so.
                    It is with this team and I do believe SA will win the series, refs fix games, it's nothing new and has been exposed before, never addressed just swept under the rug. The league's best interest is to extend this series, they want Curry healthy and KD to stay in OKC after that fiasco in SEA.

The nba is a business driven by stars, of course there is going to be manipulation by those in power. It just landed them that $24 billion cable deal, the more stars, the more money.

Comment

• That is how the Thunder always need to play. It always boggles my mind when Russ takes so many shots and KD doesnt.

Comment

Working...
                      X