Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for all the single dudes, who have nothing but friends in relationships.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
    Get a part time at the shoe place at woodlands mall or galleria cuz them Breds coming out and the foamposites in December, unless ur connect from the kobes still comes thru.
    You from Houston? You know who @WhatTheKicks is? Thats my really good homeboy. I got sneaker connects everywhere.

I was actually gonna get a part time job just to get one, but I own my own business, it wouldnt be a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
      We were just on some different ****. I tried breaking up with her 4 times in that last

1/2-2 years. I was making crazy money (well what I consider crazy money) and was blowing crazy money. I wanted to slow down, and have a kid. She started saying she didnt want a kid. Then she said she would, but not until she was 32-33, which is another 5 years for us. Then she said she would have one, or MAYBE 2, but that she was gonna get her tubes tied. Once we argued in front of my mom when we thought she may be pregnant, and she told me if she was pregnant she was gonna have an abortion. She just became more and more *****y. Always arguing, and accusing me of cheating.

No lie, no one on here knows this, except for Boss Lady. Me and BL were FB friends. Well Im really into shoes and fashion. So she went on the BScene page and was asking what she should wear for her birthday, and I started telling her. I told her to wear a shorter type skirt, with some high heels, and this gold blouse. She said she wasnt sure if it would look good, so I said "Take a pic, and upload. Ill let you know how it looks." So she did, and I I told her it looked good. Comepletely innocent, no flirting, no NOTHING. Strictly cool.

Well my girl logged on to my FB, and saw it, so she started flipping out, talking **** to me, sent BL a message calling her all kinds of names, telling her to get her own man, and to stop talking to me.

Then she was always talking about how I wouldnt find somebody that looked as good as her, and how that I couldnt find someone to treat me like she did. So one of the times when I tried to break up with her, I purposely left a text for her to see, so she knew what the deal was, and would straighten up. It did just what I wanted it to do, but after a few months, stuff was the same.

Thats just how she was. She was fine as hell, was really cool, but behind closed doors, she was a ****ing downer. Never wanted to go anywhere, never wanted to go out with friends, was lazy as ****, and b*tched all the time. I just couldnt deal with all the drama, and negativity.
      I knew Boss Lady was trouble

Comment

Learn how to be alone man,its better than you think,i dont hang with anyone and have alot of fun,take time to get to know yourself

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          I knew Boss Lady was trouble
          Naw, she was real cool. It wasnt on some **** like that. My girl was just a b*tch. Believe me, BL wasnt the only one she went off on.

Comment

You from Houston? You know who @WhatTheKicks is? Thats my really good homeboy. I got sneaker connects everywhere.

I was actually gonna get a part time job just to get one, but I own my own business, it wouldnt be a good look.
            Nah, but I used to fly down to screwston every once in a while back in the day to holla at a female I would member checkin the malls down there and those two are the ones that were str8 to go to from what I remember.
            I know a lot of things are done online as far as classes and YouTube, but go learn another trade that has night classes every other day on weeknights , it will keep u busy with other things during the week plus step ur paper up in the long run when U decide to expand in just pool business

Comment

Things were going bad, and I had already tried to work things out as much as I could. The last thing I wanted to do was break up and not have anything to fall back on. So I started talking to a couple of girls that I knew liked me, and started getting my foot in the door, so if we did break up (which we did) I had a girl or two to go out with.

Weekends are cool, always got something lined up, but weeknights like tonight got me bored as ****.
              And I never cheated on my girl while we were having problems, just had to have something to fall back on.
              Sounds like cheating to me. You started "talking" to girls that you knew liked you. What if your gf did this while with you?

Comment

There is an old saying, people that get bored are just boring people.

Indulge your passions, bro, enjoy your hobbies, jerk off if you have to.

You should just work on enjoying yourself or do some things you always wanted to do but held back for some reason.

There's so much in life to keep you interested, with or without your friends or the hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                  Learn how to be alone man,its better than you think,i dont hang with anyone and have alot of fun,take time to get to know yourself
                  This^^. Im a lone wolf myself , im too busy trying to accomplish my goals to worry about the women really. Just live your life OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Sounds like cheating to me. You started "talking" to girls that you knew liked you. What if your gf did this while with you?
                    You dont understand tho, this was at the VERY VERY VERY end. Probably the last 2 weeks we were together. We were basically just going through the motions. I hadnt even ****ed in 1 month prior to those 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                      This^^. Im a lone wolf myself , im too busy trying to accomplish my goals to worry about the women really. Just live your life OP.
                      I dont really care about hoes right now. Honestly, I have had more than a couple of opportunities to **** a couple of girls, but just never did because I want a clear mind, and dont wanna get caught up while Im going through, what Im going through.

I had this one b*tch giving me head, flipped her ass over, put her legs on my shoulders, and couldnt hit. I didnt want to catch any feelings, didnt want her to catch feelings, Im DEATHLY AFRAID of STDs since I only ****ed my ex, and just really didnt want to.

I just finished getting head, and was good.

Comment

Working...
                      X