Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caption this Amir Khan-Joe Calzaghe picture !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe: You're doing it all wrong Amir. At the end of the day, you can fight stiffs for 10 years or more defending a single belt in your hometown, then fight Timothy Bradley when he's 43 years old and maybe Mayweather after he's been KO'd eleventeen times. You're taking too many risks kid! Take it from me, I'm 43-0 the greatest I beat Lacy, Kessler, Hopkins and Lacy. Did I mention Jeff Lacey and Kessler?

Amir: get out of here with that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      "Put is there Joe, shake my hand, I wish I could have ended my career with a perfect record, but that pesky Prescott chap saw to that"
      lmfao. starting to backfire on you wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Joe: You're doing it all wrong Amir. At the end of the day, you can fight stiffs for 10 years or more defending a single belt in your hometown, then fight Timothy Bradley when he's 43 years old and maybe Mayweather after he's been KO'd eleventeen times. You're taking too many risks kid! Take it from me, I'm 43-0 the greatest I beat Lacy, Kessler, Hopkins and Lacy. Did I mention Jeff Lacey and Kessler?

Amir: get out of here with that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Khan: You the white boy that beat that legend Bernard?

Calzaghe: Yep that's me...and they tried to play it off that he was over the hill but you know that **** was bloody wack. Just check out who he has beaten after he fought me. They say what he's doing right now is impressive but I made him look like a clown when he fought me.
          Last edited by ModernTalking; 09-12-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            They say what he's doing right now is impressive but I made him look like a clown when he fought me.
            hell yeah!

compubox credited him for 7 landed punches in that awesome flury

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              AK: Bernard is over there telling everybody he'll never let a coke head beat him...you're gonna let him get away with that?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                AK: Bernard is over there telling everybody he'll never let a coke head beat him...you're gonna let him get away with that?
                Bernard had plenty of coke users beat him off in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  Bernard had plenty of coke users beat him off in prison.
                  you dudes and yall prison jokes...that one was funny though!!

Comment

Deleted for racism...
                    Last edited by BostonGuy; 09-12-2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Amir: Can you believe this wanker over here was talking ****?"
                      Calzaghe: Really, want to go stomp his fooking ass in the ground?"

Comment

Working...
                      X