No announcement yet.

Khan vs Guerrero. Who you picking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
    Guerrero will pressure him, and Khan will cover up and simply step out of range. Guerrero's footwork is too slow to consistently catch up to Khan enough to win rounds. He'll step in, gets off maybe 2 punches at most, Khan will put up a high guard and absorb them, and then he'll move away and go back to jabbing him out of range, throwing select combinations and throwing 4 quick punches for every 2 of Guerrero's. Rinse and repeat.

Guerrero may not win a single round, and im very confident he wont win 2.
    If Guerrero dosent cut the ring off then I could see khan take more than 8 rounds but it's an interesting fight anyways

Comment

Guerrero can barely get by C level opposition, so I'm not taking him against any B to A level opponents.

Let's be honest about Guerrero: He's been a punching bag at 147, there's no other way to look at it. His chin has bailed him out, but he's literally a plodder at that weight class.

If Kamegai, Berto and Aydin can light him up whey not Khan? Who has better boxing and is quicker than all 3.

I'll take Khan by knockout in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
        If Guerrero dosent cut the ring off then I could see khan take more than 8 rounds but it's an interesting fight anyways
        When you think Guerrero, you dont think cutting the ring off lol. It's not one of his strong points, because he has slow, plodding footwork. He will cut it off at times, and Khan will be on the ropes at times, but that might comprise a total 30-45 seconds of every 3 minute round. In the rest, Khan will be scoring on him. This fight is clear as anything.

What do you see Guerrero doing to win 3 rounds or more? You can see him cutting the ring off on Khan for more than 45 seconds a round? Or you think Guerrero can get some decent success from the outside?

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
          When you think Guerrero, you dont think cutting the ring off lol. It's not one of his strong points, because he has slow, plodding footwork. He will cut it off at times, and Khan will be on the ropes at times, but that might comprise a total 30-45 seconds of every 3 minute round. In the rest, Khan will be scoring on him. This fight is clear as anything.

What do you see Guerrero doing to win 3 rounds or more? You can see him cutting the ring off on Khan for more than 45 seconds a round? Or you think Guerrero can get some decent success from the outside?
          I see khan start of fast and maybe win first 4 or 5 rounds and then Guerrero pressuring him and knowing khans instinct when the fight is easy for him he seems to exchange a lot Trynna go for the flashy shots and if u see most of his fights he always seems to lose rounds in the second half of the fight except vs collazo and Molina. Maybe I am overrating Guerrero too much

Comment

khan, guerrero didn't look good last time, at least that's what i think. i can see it go the same way the collazo fight went

Comment

khan was awful last fight.

throw a flurry, then lunging to hold on the back of the head. guerrero is going to beat the **** out of him when he gets that close. guerrero stop him!!

Comment

Working...
              X