Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa challeges Garcia face to face!(Spanish)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    You are late to the party, but yeah it's hilarious to see how defensive Robert Garcia gets.
    that's his little bro. how would you feel?

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
      Mickey looked real unconftrable, and kind of scare and Robert had to come to his aid, and Gamboa put him in his place!!!

I think they are a bit scare!
      I did not see that at all.

I actually think Mikey and Robert were surprised by Gamboa's audacity to go up there in the fashion he did.

Gamboa is really desperate to turn his career around. He was a clown before but now he took the cake.

I don't have a problem with a fighter going up in the ring to challenge another fighter. I didn't have a problem with that. Just that Gamboa looked very arrogant and diva like.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        Are you seriously going that route? Dudes had a respectful conversation about both wanting to get the fight I have no idea how you conclude their scared based on body movement.
        Look at their facial expression buddy. Maybe not scare but unease would be the right word. They didnt looked comftrable!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          that's his little bro. how would you feel?
          Gamboa didn't jump up there and curse him out, and ****..... they where having a respectful conversation and saying they both wanted the fight and lets get it on. I don't understand why he felt he had to react that way you would think Gamboa jumped there and started calling everyone a cocksucking pussy

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post

I actually think Mikey and Robert were surprised by Gamboa's audacity to go up there in the fashion he did.

Gamboa is really desperate to turn his career around. He was a clown before but now he took the cake.

I don't have a problem with a fighter going up in the ring to challenge another fighter. I didn't have a problem with that. Just that Gamboa looked very arrogant and diva like.
            WTF did you expect Gamboa to do? Go up to the ring and suck up to the Garcia's? Hi Mr. Mickey can you please give me a fight? Fuck that, Gamboa did what he was suppose to do, demand the fight and act ****y like he knows he will win the fight too.

Comment

Look at their facial expression buddy. Maybe not scare but unease would be the right word. They didnt looked comftrable!
              Mikey's face was like - "Is this clown serious"

Robert's face was like - "The audacity of this guy"

That's all I saw. Hopefully Mikey ko's him.

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post

I actually hated the fact that he was so respectfull. I guess when Mickey shoulded him respect he gave it back. Though the dad tried to talk smack and no one cared, but than Robert talked smack so Gamboa had to talk it back.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  Gamboa didn't jump up there and curse him out, and ****..... they where having a respectful conversation and saying they both wanted the fight and lets get it on. I don't understand why he felt he had to react that way you would think Gamboa jumped there and started calling everyone a cocksucking pussy
                  i don't speak spanish so i don't know what's going on in this video. i've heard mikey and robert saying gamboa was being rude and disrespectful in a different tape. maybe it was a different confrontation then?

Comment

I don't know if this was posted before , but here it is, Gamboa challenging Mickey face to face! And Robert getting all salty lol!!! They look shook!

Gamboa really wants to fight this dude. Garcia did look kind of shook. There pretty much the same size I was surprised by that. Gamboa always seems to be the smaller fighter but there pretty equal. Gamboa is a little wild but also very dangerous. Gamboa only really struggles against guys who are tall. Garcia is a in for the fight of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      i don't speak spanish so i don't know what's going on in this video. i've heard mikey and robert saying gamboa was being rude and disrespectful in a different tape. maybe it was a different confrontation then?
                      Nahh, it was this one. It just that Robert doesn't know how to react act when confronted look what happened with Roach. Gamboa was actually to respectful, the RObert try to talk smack and Gamboa put him in his place!

By the way Gamboa's no show at the press vs Rios was a dumb move, just in case!

Comment

Working...
                      X