Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this was probably cleverly staged by Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont really think its staged but both camps training in the same gym definatly not helped...wtf is this **** about? Is there only one Gym over there or what? Arum wants to build stadiums so building a little Gym for his sweetheart Pacman shouldnt be a problem...

Comment

I think Roach came in trying to start some fake pre-fight hype. I mean, he conveniently came over to start shit with Garcia while he was in the middle of interview with cameras filming. But it probably got more out of control than Roach intended and it turned into something real when that attention-whore Ariza got involved. Roach got genuinely angry and starting saying **** he probably didn't originally plan to say. I highly doubt Roach would want to have his rep tainted like that for just for a few more PPV buys.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-20-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
        i dont really think its staged but both camps training in the same gym definatly not helped...wtf is this **** about? Is there only one Gym over there or what? Arum wants to build stadiums so building a little Gym for his sweetheart Pacman shouldnt be a problem...
        I think it's the one gym in the venetian hotel (or nearby), where they're staying I believe and neither camp wants to travel far when they don't have to. the schedules were bad planning, the camps would always cross paths, coming while the others were going.

Comment

Felt staged to me. Maybe not the kick or racial slurs but the whole arguing did. It would make sense. I have a few friends who just found out pac is fighting cause of commercial on sunday night football so im guessing there isnt much hype

Comment

If it was it worked because yesterday I could give 2 fu**s about this fight and today I'm interested.

Comment

Working...
            X