Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you know now about Abner Mares that you didn't know before this.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    Mares had one of the best resumes of any current boxer but he just got caught. I always thought his defense was suspect. I think he'll pick right back where he left off but he should stay clear away from Gonzalez and work on his defense.

Comment

Anyone can get caught
      I was ringside and that was crazy to witness
      Still think he beats Gonzo in a rematch. He just needs to fight smarter and not try to go out on his shield like he did here

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        That he has no idea how to fight when he's hurt. He's not Sergio Martinez, he can't just fight toe to toe when he has no legs.
        Sergio didnt get hit by one of the hardest punchers in the sport right on the chin. Mares still got up most wouldnt make to their feet from the first shot

Comment

That he has a lot of heart. I expected this to happen with that joke of a trainer that Abner had at the moment, he needs to go back to Nacho!

Comment

the bombs he shook off at 118 are going to put him on his butt. a great puncher like gonzales will beat him every time if he doesn't completely overhaul the way he fights.

mares has peaked.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              Sergio didnt get hit by one of the hardest punchers in the sport right on the chin. Mares still got up most wouldnt make to their feet from the first shot
              But he definitely should have held or stayed away to clear his head, he was badly hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                the bombs he shook off at 118 are going to put him on his butt. a great puncher like gonzales will beat him every time if he doesn't completely overhaul the way he fights.

mares has peaked.
                so it's all down hill from here huh??

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  so it's all down hill from here huh??
                  You trippin!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    You trippin!
                    I didn't say it.....the homie England said it......

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      That he has a lot of heart. I expected this to happen with that joke of a trainer that Abner had at the moment, he needs to go back to Nacho!
                      Steroids won't help that peanut brittle chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X