Anyone Seen Krasniqi Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Seen Krasniqi Fight?

Is he any good?

I'll be honest I don't recognise a single name on his opponents list, although I can tell you they're all worth a lot in scrabble.

Does he have a chance on Saturday?

Haven't seem him fight.....

.... and he seems to have spent a career knocking over blokes prepared to earn a bit of nicely paid overtime on a Saturday night by taking a few lumps.

But he's a big lad, looks in shape and he comes from a fighting family as well.

Cleverly's inactivity worries me a bit as well; Nathan knows he needs to kick-on and look good winning this fight...so I am worried he'll take some risks.

Clev has the quality and the better experience but I am not expecting Krasniqi to come to the UK and take a cheque. It could be lively for a while.

Comment

even by just looking at his record it makes me wonder how he is able to secure a world title fight...

12 fights vs fighters in either their debut or second fight! Thats crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
        even by just looking at his record it makes me wonder how he is able to secure a world title fight...

12 fights vs fighters in either their debut or second fight! Thats crazy.
        This says it all imo,he hasn't fought any decent comp,this fight will only be tough if Cleverly allows it too be

Comment

Working...
        X