Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else hold absolutely no interest in alcoholic beverages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alcohol is not good at all for you. I havent been drunk since july, but **** it, mabe ill get drunk today just to remind myself how much it sucks to be sick throwing up/spliting headache/****ed up sleep/feel like ****/all ****ed up.....so on 2nd thought i think ill skip that drinkin all together.

Comment

I rarely drink, and the only time I do is when I dont really want to be a party pooper and Ill drink a bit, just to loosen up. Other than that no I will never drink. I dont understand the love of drinking but ehhhh.

Comment

I usually only drink a few beers when I am watching sport in a pub or live.

Comment

I only drink a few times a month. I use to drink a lot of beer but now that I have a gluten problem I just drink hard cider, wine, Whiskey. I no longer get hangovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            alcohol is not good at all for you. I havent been drunk since july, but **** it, mabe ill get drunk today just to remind myself how much it sucks to be sick throwing up/spliting headache/****ed up sleep/feel like ****/all ****ed up.....so on 2nd thought i think ill skip that drinkin all together.
            I have a $100 bottle of scotch. Maybe I'll have a drop of that tonight after work. And hey, you know what? I'll just enjoy sipping it and not get completely hammered like a total loser.

Comment

You guy's give me hope. I cant go a weekend with out drinking a 30 pack.

Comment

I drink at parties. But I don't drink at home or **** like that.

Comment

Last time I got really drunk was after the Mayweather vs Cotto fight. It was really bad and I popped pills for the first time it got kind of crazy. Now hard liquior doesn't catch my attention anymore. I will occasionally drink 2 or 3 beers socially but I think I gave up getting drunk.

I still toke my harmless weed regularly though.

Comment

To be quite honest, I've had chicks out drink me and I'll admit that. I'll have a beer and a shot of something, but never on a consistent level.

But when it comes to.....

Comment

If you are a man in his 30's-40's and you don't drink at least socially (and not because of a health condition), you are a weird mother****er.

Comment

Working...
                      X