Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell would likely outbox him again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      We all know who really won that first fight.

In any case Dirrell is too inactive and not a serious player at this point in time. Froch has bigger and better things on his plate.
      Yeah, Froch

Comment

In any case Dirrell is too inactive and not a serious player at this point in time. Froch has bigger and better things on his plate.
        Yeah, Froch, the guy with the win.

And you're right, Dirrell is completely irrelevant now that he lost to Froch and that stunt he pulled in the Abraham fight.

Comment

Well, Dirrell certainly didn't. Can't believe people on here still claim it was a robbery. The fight was close; but only because Dirrell back-peddled all night and was ultra-conservative.

Hasn't he retired, anyway?

Comment

Personally I'd rather see Dirrell-Abraham II. Unfinished business there. The Froch fight was a snoozer with Dirrell playing the part of a deer in the headlight.

If Dirrell wins then he can get a crack at Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
              Yeah, Froch, the guy with the win.
              I know what my eyes saw regardless of who got the official victory. Do you refer to Tim Bradley as "the guy with the win" too?

Comment

I know what my eyes saw regardless of who got the official victory. Do you refer to Tim Bradley as "the guy with the win" too?
                Yes, Bradley has an official win, but I don't see him as a winner because he lost to Pac. Froch not only has the official win over Dirrell but I clearly saw him beat Dirrell, which is why he won and why you're still crying in this thread.

Do yourself a favor and shoulderroll out of here and into a bawww thread.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                  Yes, Bradley has an official win, but I don't see him as a winner because he lost to Pac. Froch not only has the official win over Dirrell but I clearly saw him beat Dirrell, which is why he won and why you're still crying in this thread.

Do yourself a favor and shoulderroll out of here and into a bawww thread.
                  LOL, Green K given!

Comment

The last thing Froch is going to do is give Dirrell another chance to beat him. The first fight was horrendous, don't know why anyone would want a rematch, apart from Dirrell himself.

Comment

Dirrell needs to earn it and Froch is doing bigger things
                      That being said his style is a hard one for Froch and he could have easily got the decision first time
                      I like Froch a lot but people getting really carried away with him recently

Comment

Working...
                      X