Academics make the case for "after birth abortion"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academics make the case for "after birth abortion"

http://www.slate.com/articles/health...lugin_activity

Or how about we keep the baby alive and abort the two irresponsible people who brought an unwanted baby into the world in the first place.

Comment

If anyone believes this is ok they got a screw loose. Im sure there are a few in here that will defend this.

Comment

[MANIAC MODE]

I support this.

[/MANIAC MODE]

Comment

I wouldnt mind knowing just how many of these academics have kids of their own, because no normal father or mother could hold their new child and then put it into a strangers arms to be taken away and euthanised.

Im thankful both of my children are healthy (as far as we know) but even if they were mongs, there is no chance you would have persuaded me to let anyone euthanise them.

Comment

didn't read article...the term after birth abortion equals to the word murder.......

Comment

Man, I am pro-choice but this is ridiculous. And bloody sad.

Comment

This is the stupidest thing I ever heard. I guess a couple of "philosophers" fancied making some money on a book deal.

Comment

What is wrong with these people?

Killing a child. There are so many people in this world who cannot even have children, how about adoption for them? Killing a child should never be an option. **** these 'acedemic' mo****ers.

Comment

There's mention of Dutch law which permits euthanasia to prevent "unbearable suffering" to the child. But this is something different. Couple of morons need a proper job.

Comment

Working...
                    X