Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not JMM against Josesito Lopez @ 140lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not JMM against Josesito Lopez @ 140lbs?

Since Juan Manuel Marquez is still champion at 140lbs, why not have him fight Josesito Lopez since he's promoted by Gooseen Promotions & Thompson Promotions? Marquez could earn almost all of the money and it gives Marquez someone to fight if Pacman goes the Bradley II in November.

I want to see Marquez fight Bradley with the winner fighting Pac.

Comment

JMM is busy fighting cab drivers, sorry cant do!

Comment

LOL. I agree with you. Ever since I went to active posting for this board, I've been championing that Pacman should fight Cotto @150lbs with Bradley fighting Marquez @147lbs to face the winner. I threw out Lopez right now after watching the replay and since he's naturally a 140lbs fighter, Marquez could have himself a nice challenge before his next mega pay-day.

Comment

because Lopez is promising and JMM would end up breaking Josesito's jaw

Comment

LMAO! Zing for Chucky!

Comment

..gotta love JMM's choice of opponent. The 110th ranked lightweight in the world fighting for the WBO lightwelterweight title. Well he's Filipino and a "look alike" of Pacquiao, so he's got to be legit.

Comment

Because Lopez is a bad style match up for him and jmm does not have to fight hime...Tall and rangy fighter spells trouble for JMM that he does not need in his life right now...You will see JMM fight Pac or Bradley next and either way he will lose..

Comment

Originally posted by Radke View Post
                  ..gotta love JMM's choice of opponent. The 110th ranked lightweight in the world fighting for the WBO lightwelterweight title. Well he's Filipino and a "look alike" of Pacquiao, so he's got to be legit.

Why not?
                  Beat that a$$ and get an official win against a Pacquiao look alike

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    JMM is busy fighting cab drivers, sorry cant do!
                    The kneeage still hurts

Comment

Working...
                    X