No announcement yet.

Rape victim flees Libya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rape victim flees Libya

Eman al-Obeidy, fled to Tunesia fearing for her life. I feel terrible for this woman, she was raped, beaten and now is in fear of her life.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa...ex.html?hpt=C1

She is a very beautiful woman too....

You like her cause she looks Latina..

Comment

Does she? I just think she's very pretty...

Comment

her face indicates that she might have tight fat pusy!! :wank:

Comment

Looks like she might have some nice heavy **** under all those clothes... Nom, nom.

Comment

Thats what you get for being pretty around Muslim men

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Eman al-Obeidy, fled to Tunesia fearing for her life. I feel terrible for this woman, she was raped, beaten and now is in fear of her life.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa...ex.html?hpt=C1

She is a very beautiful woman too....
              It's total BS with the Sharia law. A rape victim must produce 4 witness to the crime.and when the victim produce them the defendant will claim the victim is having adultery with the witness..
              Stupid Islamic law

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                It's total BS with the Sharia law. A rape victim must produce 4 witness to the crime.and when the victim produce them the defendant will claim the victim is having adultery with the witness..
                Stupid Islamic law
                I will tell you what's worse, is when she announced her rape, the very employees of the hotel there attacked her. Imagine if a woman here in the States announced she was raped and then employees of a hotel just attacked her on camera? Amazing the culture there to immediately believe the side of the govt....

I'm surprised she isn't dead but she might have saved her life by doing what she did though, because if she comes up missing, it will look even worse.

I would definitely hit it....

Comment

i dont understand why people feel they have the authority or priviledge of ignoring other people's rights and wants and simply helping themselves with no regard

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    Stupid Islamic law
                    4 witnesses is required for proving adultery, so your second point is bull**** as well. BTW there is no Islamic law in Libya...
                    Last edited by TRANSWARP; 10-29-2015, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X