Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine Flag Reversed - War Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philippine Flag Reversed - War Pacquiao!

War Pacquiao!!!

blue and red stripes switched indicate a state of war, in case anyone's confused.

Comment

Serious question...how many wars has the PI been in as a country..?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Serious question...how many wars has the PI been in as a country..?
        Philippine-American War
        Philippine-Spanish War
        Philippine-Japanese War

Comment

did you just make that up or the government actually approved of War Mode?

cuz that jus excited the hell out of me more.

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post

War Pacquiao!!!
            I was just asking cause the other day my girl told me about the flag..so i asked how many times they actually practiced it in war..she couldnt recall. It was also an issue when Aquino visited NY and the Americans hanged the flag the wrong way..indicating war. So they wrote an apology letter. Seriously tho..the PI gained their independents throu7gh the US in the Treaty of Paris..where only one Filipino attended but couldnt impose a statement. There the US bought the PI,Puerto Ricoc and some other country from Spain for 20 million dollars. Than they liberated the Pi but the Japs took over for 3 or 4 years..so then the US along with a Mexican air force quadrants helped the PI fight for their liberation...correct? was the flag ever hanged upside down for those events..?

Comment

I was just asking cause the other day my girl told me about the flag..so i asked how many times they actually practiced it in war..she couldnt recall. It was also an issue when Aquino visited NY and the Americans hanged the flag the wrong way..indicating war. So they wrote an apology letter. Seriously tho..the PI gained their independents throu7gh the US in the Treaty of Paris..where only one Filipino attended but couldnt impose a statement. There the US bought the PI,Puerto Ricoc and some other country from Spain for 20 million dollars. Than they liberated the Pi but the Japs took over for 3 or 4 years..so then the US along with a Mexican air force quadrants helped the PI fight for their liberation...correct? was the flag ever hanged upside down for those events..?
              I saw your post...thanks man. BTW if CHarice sings the National ANthem..will she be charged if she sings it out of the original tune since it's a criminal offense in the PI to sing it incorrectly? I couldnt stop laughing at the thought when i told that to my in law.

Comment

mexican air force?.....lol...the pi air force were prolly more advanced....
                Last edited by puga; 05-07-2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post

If you look close enough, you can see Pac-man's mouth. Im serious

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
                    Philippine-American War
                    Philippine-Spanish War
                    Philippine-Japanese War
                    gulf war too back in 92 i think. i remember fighter jets flying over our town when i was a kid.

and the revolution of Edsa.

Comment

Working...
                    X