No announcement yet.

James Toney is at it again!!! u in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    so I dont think Dana will let Toney beat Rampage unless he knocks him out.

Ugh you do know that the judges were all boxing judges from the state of Michigan that were all assigned by the MSAC right? Dana White does not assign judges just like boxing promoters get to assign judges!

Comment

smh...................

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Only boxing fans are this arrogent! When is a wrestler gonna tell a Ju Jitsu guy "Yeah u beat me in the UFC but can u beat me in a wrestling match"?

Seriously do idiot boxing fans really think that boxers are entitled to such stupidity??
        Hey tard.......this is a fuken circus act.....all of it.......no one in their right mind is taking this **** seriously........except maybe you.......hahhahah.....

It's all for ****z n giggles my man....Dana said it himself.......it's a freakshow..........alls im saying is they took the freakshow to MMA now less take it to Boxing......at the end of the day these fights are inconsequential to either sport this is more for the sheer morbid curiosity of what would happen....and to make money......don't take it so seriously son.....your gonna give your self an aneurysm.......

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Only boxing fans are this arrogent! When is a wrestler gonna tell a Ju Jitsu guy "Yeah u beat me in the UFC but can u beat me in a wrestling match"?

Seriously do idiot boxing fans really think that boxers are entitled to such stupidity??

Oh after that lets get Rampage on the mat wit toney so Toeny can get KTFO by ****ing slam!!

Toney vs Semmy Schuilt in MMA

Toney vs SS in Boxing

Ok then... Lets get Toney vs SS in a Kickboxing match..... See how stupid that logic is?

Rampage in MMA would Ko TOney in a Stand up fight because TOney is not a hard puncher for one, 2 hes a counter puncher whos use to the philly shell guard (which is a fail in MMA) and the protection that the 10 oz or 8 oz gloves give you in a fight in Boxing.... And most pure Boxers aren't used to fighting without their shoes on.....

This not Boxing its MMA which is called striking and not "boxing"..... Rampage would KO in the 1st round....

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
            Oh after that lets get Rampage on the mat wit toney so Toeny can get KTFO by ****ing slam!!

Toney vs Semmy Schuilt in MMA

Toney vs SS in Boxing

Ok then... Lets get Toney vs SS in a Kickboxing match..... See how stupid that logic is?

Rampage in MMA would Ko TOney in a Stand up fight because TOney is not a hard puncher for one, 2 hes a counter puncher whos use to the philly shell guard (which is a fail in MMA) and the protection that the 10 oz or 8 oz gloves give you in a fight in Boxing.... And most pure Boxers aren't used to fighting without their shoes on.....

This not Boxing its MMA which is called striking and not "boxing"..... Rampage would KO in the 1st round....
            I think after the pownage of my last post to him he retired from this thread.......

Comment

Working...
            X