No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog Eyes a Ring Return in March 2012 on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog Eyes a Ring Return in March 2012 on HBO

Former WBO world middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog, who was stripped of his title in the fall and hasn’t fought since his May domination over Nobuhiro Ishida, is looking to make a sound comeback the coming March. According to one of his representative, Pirog (20-0, 15 KOs), 32, will see action overseas on March 2, and that show will be aired on HBO. Pirog has previously been set to fight Gennady Golovkin in his opponent’s US debut but that clash was called off when Pirog had suffered a back injury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell yeah looks like Pirog invented a time machine. After he wins in March 2012, he should go back to May 1999 and knock legends out, really would upgrade his pound 4 pound status. Hopkins vs Pirog for a middleweight unification bout!!

Comment

Crazy

2012 huh, Hope that time machine works out for ya

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        Hell yeah looks like Pirog invented a time machine. After he wins in March 2012, he should go back to May 1999 and knock legends out, really would upgrade his pound 4 pound status. Hopkins vs Pirog for a middleweight unification bout!!
        Man you beat me by seconds

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
          Man you beat me by seconds
          Talk to Dmitry maybe he can lend you his time machine and you edit your post seconds before me.

Comment

Yawn... Pirog...

Let him go for his old belt so Quillin can knock his ass out and send him to oblivion once and for all.

Comment

Why isn't this BUM fighting Golovkin?

Comment

Bet all my points this doesn't happen.

Comment

Not possible. March 2012???

Comment

Maybe Pirog can go back to March 2012 buy the right Lottery numbers and give me half for providing him the idea to win enough money that he wont have to fight again. Of course the poor sucker who really won will all of a sudden have had the memories of wnning and the experience erased from his mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X