No announcement yet.

Humble Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Boxers

Post your list of humble Boxers. Mine are: Louis, Marciano, Patterson, Tyson sometimes, Martinez, Ward, Tua, Vitali, Wladimir and Pacquiao.

You forgot Mayorga.

Comment

Teh truly humble ones are teh bums.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
        You forgot Mayorga.
        LOl

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        Teh truly humble ones are teh bums.
        That's not true even the great fighters that talk trash or the ones who are humble are the ones training hard in the gym knowing that they either have to improve be at their best. Great fighters have to be confident but can also be humble.

Comment

duckqiao humble??? yea that's what he wants people to believe but this is the definition of humble

hum·ble/ˈhəmbəl/
          Adjective: Having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance.
          Verb: Lower (someone) in dignity or importance: "I knew he had humbled himself to ask for my help".

How can someone be humble who blamed his shoes on a loss then later blamed a blood test on his loss to morales.

Don't forget someone who loves himself is not humble but yet pac has 200 pictures oh himself in his house.

Someone who gambles his money away and cheats on his wife is a scumbag.

He's a fake sneaky coward.

Comment

but yea the klitschko brothers are humble dudes so is martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              Don't forget someone who loves himself is not humble but yet pac has 200 pictures oh himself in his house.
              So you can only be humble if you don't love yourself?

You're weird...

Comment

floyd is humble to me.

all the shi.ts his doing are just for sho

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  duckqiao humble??? yea that's what he wants people to believe but this is the definition of humble

hum·ble/ˈhəmbəl/
                  Adjective: Having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance.
                  Verb: Lower (someone) in dignity or importance: "I knew he had humbled himself to ask for my help".

How can someone be humble who blamed his shoes on a loss then later blamed a blood test on his loss to morales.

Someone who gambles his money away and cheats on his wife is a scumbag.

He's a fake sneaky coward.
                  Originally posted by Young Money View Post

You're weird...
                  Well it depends on how we look at it, nobody is perfect but we try to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post

You're weird...
                    there is a difference between loving and respecting yourself and praising yourself and thinking you're on top of the world..show me one boxer who has this many pictures of himself in his own house..

check how much he praises himself..and everything he has when it comes to the certificates he got because he's famous and not because he studied or deserved it

Comment

Working...
                    X