Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are these imaginary contracts Khan is always saying he signed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the first time Khan or a member of his team has claimed to be in talks/have finalised deals/signed their side of a contract.

I can't get my head around Khan, I have never seen or heard of a fighter openly be so desperate about being involved in big fights and then not ever actually really be.

Comment

why are their like 50 khan threads everyday?

Comment

I think he knows he is pretty blatantly lying.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Keep your GGG fanboyism in GGG related threads.
          I didn't say anything about GGG. You just brought him up, but I had not.

Comment

its pretty bad when arum is more believable and trustworthy than you

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              its pretty bad when arum is more believable and trustworthy than you
              Lol. For real

Khan does have mental issues. He's a narcissist. That comes with a mess of issues associated with it. Primarily he believes he self worth is 100 times more than what it actually is.

Comment

next week he'll announce that he has a signed contract with dawgpound to "fight" yusaf mack

Comment

Is Khan not with Haymon anymore?

Comment

Damn everyday Khan is making it a bit more difficult for Khantards to defend him, but these mother****ers are a resilient bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
                      Honestly, I think it's just that he and his team sign some document saying that they are willing to fight for X amount and under X terms or whatever, but then he runs to the media and acts as if that's some official agreement. It's as though it doesn't go through his mind that the other side (the "A" side!) is the one that ultimately gets to set the terms that you either do or don't accept, and that you have to wait until said "A" side is ready to confirm that you are the choice.

Seems like any one of us could pull a Khan by writing down and sending in a document that says we'll fight Floyd or Manny for 10 million, and then when they inevitably ignore it we start chirping to the media about how we were ducked. Makes no sense.
                      lol...........

Comment

Working...
                      X