Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purses for Saturday: Broner $1,500,000, Malignaggi $1,125,000, Banks $180,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a bunch of money, but I think this is a truly exciting fight. Showtime maybe overpaying to get attention to its channel but I am thankful for it.

Comment

damn big payday for Broner and Malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Nice Payday for both!
        Love the Spence GIF

Comment

For the people who wanted to know how much Maidana and Lopez got, Maidana got 400K plus KO bonus and Lopez got 250K. Lara and Angulo got less than those two, not sure how much though.

Comment

not only i am shocked malignaggi who is the champ is getting less but damn they're ripping off mitchell

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Andre Berto and his purse vs Freddy Hernandez disagree with you
              Golden Mak.

Comment

I think broner is taking a pay decrease I could be wrong but I think I heard from fat Dan ( can't remember where) he got 3 mil for his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                  not only i am shocked malignaggi who is the champ is getting less but damn they're ripping off mitchell
                  That's boxing for you. Lose, and bang. Not actually fight anyone very good, well you're in trouble after a lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
                    I think broner is taking a pay decrease I could be wrong but I think I heard from fat Dan ( can't remember where) he got 3 mil for his last fight.
                    3M to face Rees?

Comment

No not Rees it was for demarco but fat Dan ( like 90%) sure said hbo deemed broner worth 3m a fight. Which I remember cause I thought it was extremely high, but he's a big draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X