Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 billion point history section give away!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 billion point history section give away!

Im offering 1 billion points to the poster who gives us the most thought provoking thread and who can back up his arguments the best.

There must be at least 10 new threads to choose from and you can enter as many as you like.

Entrants must have the words 1 billion in the title for it to be eligible.

Threads must be about boxing HISTORY.

No trolling or baiting to gain responses.

You will have 10 days starting now to get your threads rolling and ready to be voted for.

At the end of 10 days a public poll will be presented to determine the winner. voting will last 4 days and threads will be allowed to continue during this period.

In event of a tie the points will be dispersed equally.

So who wants a billion points?

Looking forward to it

I think that's a pretty nifty idea & with some of the talented writers in this section, it ought to make for some great reading (and debating )

Comment

What, nobody wants a billion points?

Comment

Simply for competitions sake I'm interested, will take a while to come up with though.

Comment

I'm guessing there's a limit on how many [1 Billion] threads a person can make ?.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
            Simply for competitions sake I'm interested, will take a while to come up with though.

Good luck to you, I look forward to your thread!

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              I'm guessing there's a limit on how many [1 Billion] threads a person can make ?.
              As far as Im concerned posters can make as many threads as they want and we'll vote them all down to a winner. I would like the threads to be serious in nature with poster actually trying to win the contest rather than create thread after thread. If a poster keeps throwing up meaningless thread after thread without ever trying to make a strong argument for its content I will delete it to prevent confusion. But I'd like to see as many serious threads as can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                As far as Im concerned posters can make as many threads as they want and we'll vote them all down to a winner. I would like the threads to be serious in nature with poster actually trying to win the contest rather than create thread after thread. If a poster keeps throwing up meaningless thread after thread without ever trying to make a strong argument for its content I will delete it to prevent confusion. But I'd like to see as many serious threads as can be made.

This only goes for contest threads. All other history threads are welcome.

Comment

Promote and pump up those threads gentlemen. One billion points!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Promote and pump up those threads gentlemen. One billion points!!!
                    I'll put in another 2 billion e-points to make it more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X