Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Last 5 Years, Who's Fought the "Best" Shane Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell you whose fighting the worse Shane Mosley, the so called fighter of the decade of course.

Comment

I picked Mosley to beat Cotto because i thought Mosley was quicker than Cotto, Close fight but i had it by a point to Cotto.

Comment

Is this REALLY about who fought the best Mosley?

Or about who Mosley looked best against? It's hard to say.

1. Vargas fought Mosley when Mosley was building a comfort streak after the tough Wright losses
        2. Cotto fought Mosley when Mosley was on an even better streak after the Vargas and Collazo wins.
        3. Margarito fought Mosley after a rough loss to Cotto and rought fight with Mayorga
        4. Mayweather fought a confident and well rested Mosley after drubbing Margarito for the top Welterweight crown
        5. Pacquaio is fighting Mosley after a virtual shutout vs Mayweather and disappointment vs Mora.

I'd go with Cotto if I had to choose.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          you cant just look at the fights that Shane does the best and say thats the best version of Shane. His opponents have something to do with it
          Exactly why i think MArgi got the best version of shane, considering how margi was tailer made for him.

Shane beats any version of margi 10 out of 10 because he'd always clinch to prevent margi from getting off, and margi's defense will never be there.. so he'd always land when he loads up.

MArgi had the best version of shane by being completely tailer made for shane. Shane had his way in that fight and never had to really think twice like he did with Cotto.

Comment

I would def have to go with Cotto

Comment

Cotto, who I thought should have rematched him.

Comment

Cotto....and Shane fought the best Cotto EVER...Floyd is PROBABLY the only WW in the division at that time...who could've beaten Cotto on THAT night IMO...dude was sharp and STILL unbroken...Shane cracked his will a lil in that fight...made him get on the bike and ride the clock out....turned the bruiser into a cutie....in Cotto's next fight he was doing alot of cute stuff in there against Gomez

Comment

Which fight was Mosley juicin'?

Comment

I would say Cotto,it also was my fav fight of Shanes(outside of the Hoya rumble)..But I say Cotto hands down..I had shane winning by 2 rds but that was the kinda fight that could have went either way imo..

Comment

Mayweather.

That demolition of Margarito was just brutal.

Comment

Working...
                      X