Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toney tapped King Mo out by standing guillotine choke in training.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
    I have a hard time believing that this isn't a lame attempt to hype this fight.
    It sounds like BS, but I don't know why Mo would want to hype a UFC fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
      I have a hard time believing that this isn't a lame attempt to hype this fight.
      Yep.

Btw, Mo is an unidimensional fighter just as Toney. He does have more experience and his fighting base is better suited for 'American MMA' than Toney's.

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
      It bothers me that people think Toney is stupid. I knew by the first interview when he talked about the front kick back kick **** that he was clowning.
      I promise you guys not only has Toney been studying mma for a while, but he will beat the dog **** out of Randy.

Toney is too much for Randy or Brock for that matter.
      Please quote me on that. I've been studying mma for a while, I'm just as aware as you guys are, I see this style match up working in Toney's favor.
      Toney is far too strong for Randy and will rag doll him. Toney is a real fighter. Randy can't hurt Toney and pressing him against the cage ain't gonna work.
      Toney will stop anybody at 205 or HW.
      I know you think Randy's experience will be the deciding factor but Randy's experience is bull**** in comparison to Toney's.

What I'm saying is Toney is was and will always be a better, stronger, more skillful fighter than Randy ever will be IMO!
      Please pull this thread up after the fight.
      lol

Comment

Working...
      X