Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you guys doing for the fights tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you guys doing for the fights tonight?

We are getting the carne asada ready WITH SOME SOL BEER. I told all my cousins about Valero and they are excited to see him fight. My uncles always root for the mexican, so we got a little rivalry going right now. I can't wait

WAR THE CAVEMAN

I am cooking a beef stew outside on the grill with a skillett and everything.Hope it

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    We are getting the carne asada ready WITH SOME SOL BEER. I told all my cousins about Valero and they are excited to see him fight. My uncles always root for the mexican, so we got a little rivalry going right now. I can't wait

WAR THE CAVEMAN
    I am cooking a beef stew outside on the grill with a skillett and everything.Hope it turns out a good fight especially with demarco holding his own.I haven[t seen much of valero but I notice he has a suspect chin and defense.

Comment

I'm gonna watch the fights with my girlfriend, i hope the undercard is boring so we can get busy. I want Valero to knock him out, so she can watch a good fight with me since she always get bored lol

Comment

I'm going to be watching them.

Comment

Chilling, hopin that valero wins by KO within 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post

WAR THE CAVEMAN
            im watching them :P and its 12:52pm here in the UK Aswell :P

Comment

I'm low on funds, so it's a macdonalds, a six pack and a dodgy stream for me

Comment

Tecates and some tuna helper and some mw2 before hand

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  I'm low on funds, so it's a macdonalds, a six pack and a dodgy stream for me
                  sounds like a plan..

Comment

I am drinking at home.

I can get ****ed up, save money, and be with knowledgeable boxing fans.

LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X