Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are Some People Ranking Lomachenko Over Crawford??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P4p Loma is higher imo. It's not a reach going off of there skills.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      And then what happen?
      Gamboa as the smaller man got tired but kept on taking risks and the bigger man hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Some of the logic in this post...
        Elaborate
        Postol is better than Walters?
        Crawford never had any weight advantage against Gamboa?
        Last edited by g27region; 12-03-2016, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          Elaborate
          Postol is better than Walters?
          I got some time in my hands so I will.

First of all, you call Postol a bum but not Walters? The guy who quit without breaking a sweat or being hurt.

Second of all, you're rating Walters higher than Postol because he beat Donaire and Darchinyan while at the same time not giving credit to Crawford for beating Gamboa "because of the weight difference." Did you ever consider at which weight Walters beat Donaire and Darchinyan? In other words (in your eyes), it's ok for the much larger Walters to beat Darchinyan/Donaire and give him credit for those wins but not Crawford for beating Gamboa.

Third of all, Russell > Gamboa? The **** are you smoking, mate?

Comment

First of all, you call Postol a bum but not Walters? The guy who quit without breaking a sweat or being hurt.

Second of all, you're rating Walters higher than Postol because he beat Donaire and Darchinyan while at the same time not giving credit to Crawford for beating Gamboa "because of the weight difference." Did you ever consider at which weight Walters beat Donaire and Darchinyan? In other words (in your eyes), it's ok for the much larger Walters to beat Darchinyan/Donaire and give him credit for those wins but not Crawford for beating Gamboa.

Good post, Donaire and Darchinyan started at 112. Gamboa will tear up Russell at 126

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Are we talking about p4p!? Then Yes, Lomas last win put him over Crawford..
              Nothing Loma has done tops TC's win over Postol lmao.

Such short memories.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                Crawford is in my top 5 p4p but I rate Lomachenko higher only because GRJ and Walters > overhyped bum Postol and small Gamboa
                You talk about over hyped, and back up your claims with GRJ and Walters??? Lmao.

GRJ is just a little speedster with no pop, and Walters is a bully that beats up little guys.

Comment

Exactly. I look at their resumes in pro boxing and seeing that Walters achievments are better than Postols.

The fact that he quit in that fight questions his personality and heart, but not his boxing abilities or resume, he still got these KO's over 2 solid fighters and one of them was in p4p.

It's a better achievment than competitive fight with a brawler who quit in the final rounds because of the injury

Man, I don't even know where you get the idea that I don't give Crawford any credit for that. I give Crawford a lot of the credit for beating Gamboa just like I give a credit to Walters for beating Vic and Nonito. Yes, Crawford and Walters had weight advantage, but KO of fighters of Gamboa/Donaire caliber is still better than competitive fight with Matthysse.

Sure thing, Crawford and Walters had the weight advantage, and I still respect their performances, giving them the credit they deserve, the thing is I'd give Walters and Crawford way more credit if that weight advantage didn't exist. Even considering that Walters is still better than Postol

Man, I don't know what YOU are smoking, because I've clearly said that Gamboa is WAY better fighter than GRJ.

But a dominant one-sided win against undefeated talented prospect > a competitive close fight against brilliant but smaller boxer who outboxes you in early rounds
                  Last edited by g27region; 12-04-2016, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    You talk about over hyped, and back up your claims with GRJ and Walters??? Lmao.

GRJ is just a little speedster with no pop, and Walters is a bully that beats up little guys.
                    Okay, so tell me, if Postol and Walters are both overhyped then why Postol is a better win than Walters?

Do you even realize than Postol was just a security guard in a food store before he turned pro? And Walters at least had some amateur career and experience?
                    Last edited by g27region; 12-04-2016, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      Nothing Loma has done tops TC's win over Postol lmao.

Such short memories.
                      Gary Russell Jr win > Gamboa
                      Walters < Postol
                      Rocky Martinez > Lundy

And I'm a big Bud fan so let's not belittle the caliber of both the guys because they both are two weight champs and the best in their group... Resume wise for a 8 fight streak Loma has but they are right next to each other in my p4p list..

Comment

Working...
                      X