No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    He also said he was bringing change. These hires do not suggest this.

I made no statement in my post about whether I liked or disliked any of the potential appointments other than Giuliani and Sessoms, who are not wealthy.

Trying to frame this as me hating rich people is desperate. Your initial spin attempt failed as well.

Both show that you clearly understand these hires are not representative of the change that was promised.
    LMAO

Trump campaigns on bringing the best and brightest from the private sector.. He does just that, and somehow you think he isn't keeping his promise..

He did exactly what he said he was going to do, bring in successful people from the private sector.

Thats not spin, thats reality

Spin would be you telling me that trump hasn't lived up to that promise, when in reality he did what he said he would do involving appointments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      LMAO

Trump campaigns on bringing the best and brightest from the private sector.. He does just that, and somehow you think he isn't keeping his promise..

He did exactly what he said he was going to do, bring in successful people from the private sector.

Thats not spin, thats reality

Spin would be you telling me that trump hasn't lived up to that promise, when in reality he did what he said he would do involving appointments.
      He campaigned on getting special interest groups out of Washington but has hired corporate lobbyists to be part of his transition team. Even you can't deny it.

If this was Obama and he hired one lobbyist you'd say he lied.

I just hoped you'd keep the same standard for Trump.

Comment

He campaigned on getting special interest groups out of Washington but has hired corporate lobbyists to be part of his transition team. Even you can't deny it.

I haven't seen an appointments to lobbyists...

Most have been to billionaires and such...

Who are these lobbyists he appointed? I must have missed it and i wouldn't condone it either. But i honestly haven't seen or heard of any lobbyists getting appointments.

Comment

here is a list of trump appointments to office

AG- senator
          CIA- congressmen
          Commerce- Investor, King of bankruptcy who specializes in downtrodden companies.. (US 20 trilll in debt)

educaction- Mega donor,,, I didn't like this pick, Even said it on here when it was announced..

Health Human- Surgeon

Transportation- Jucied in,,, don't like this pick

treasury-- Investor that was funded by lefty sores

No one is a lobbyist, but the 2 women picks (education and Transportation) seems highly questionable and i don't like them

Comment

AG- senator
            CIA- congressmen
            Commerce- Investor, King of bankruptcy who specializes in downtrodden companies.. (US 20 trilll in debt)

educaction- Mega donor,,, I didn't like this pick, Even said it on here when it was announced..

Health Human- Surgeon

No one is a lobbyist, but the 2 women picks (education and Transportation) seems highly questionable and i don't like them
            Business as usual my extreme friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Business as usual my extreme friend.
              Why did you highlight treasury guy.. even pundits on the left like that pick

Comment

Why did you highlight treasury guy.. even pundits on the left like that pick
                I did that from the point of view of people who complained about Wall Street's influence. I, however, understand that you need someone with experience in that field to oversee that field. That was a jab at people who said Trump would shake up the system and Wall Street.

Steve Mnuchin was 17 year partner at Goldman Sachs.

Comment

• Trump Treasury pick made millions after his bank foreclosed on homeowners
                  Steven Mnuchin's OneWest filed to take a 90-year-old woman's house after a 27-cent payment error.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...mnuchin-232038

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I haven't seen an appointments to lobbyists...

Most have been to billionaires and such...

Who are these lobbyists he appointed? I must have missed it and i wouldn't condone it either. But i honestly haven't seen or heard of any lobbyists getting appointments.
                    Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

AG- senator
                    CIA- congressmen

Health Human- Surgeon

I highlighted what I posted so you wouldn't be confused. I didn't post his cabinet had lobbyists.

His transition team is guiding the picks for these cabinet positions. The transition team has at least 3 lobbyists on it that I know of.

They advised Trump and he picked a senator and other Washington insiders for these cabinet positions. HHS pick is a congressman. transportation another Washington insider for 20 years.

Come on dude, call him a liar the way you did Obama!

I just can't see how you guys believed he was going to Washington with outsiders.

Comment

I highlighted what I posted so you wouldn't be confused. I didn't post his cabinet had lobbyists.

His transition team is guiding the picks for these cabinet positions. The transition team has at least 3 lobbyists on it that I know of.

They advised Trump and he picked a senator and other Washington insiders for these cabinet positions. HHS pick is a congressman. transportation another Washington insider for 20 years.

Come on dude, call him a liar the way you did Obama!

I just can't see how you guys believed he was going to Washington with outsiders.
                      Sorry, i thought you were talking about appointments..

Trump has been on record saying its nearly impossible not to include lobbyists in transition team because they are the only people that know the ins-n-outs... Trump admitted that he had to go back on his word on that one, and he underestimated how entrenched these lobbyists are in day to day operations....
                      The transition team will be gone in a few weeks, and the lobbyists will get kicked to the curb just like chris christie

I wasn't critical of obama until a few years in office.. I voted for him and gave him a chance, he proved to be ineffective and i was critical of him.. I will do the same to trump, but like i did with obama, i actually want to see him work for awhile before i become a harsh critic or supporter

The election isn't even a month old yet, still over a month away from trump actually assuming control.. Way too early to judge trump's performance

Lets revisit this a year from now and we will have a better understanding of trump's pros and cons.

I just think its way too early to be judgmental if you truly are objective and not a R or D hardliner fanboy

Comment

Working...
                      X