Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko is another overpaid HBO boxer does not even crack 900k on HBO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Let boxing continue to decline I don't care anymore you have fans and people who cover the sport who don't think anything is wrong with the sport and that just making big fights will fix everything and it is not that simple. Regardless of how they finished you really can't get any bigger than Ward vs Kovalev and Lomachenko vs Walters and both underperformed badly so I don't care let it crash and burn and people start losing money and that will get people to wake up and maybe Promoters and Managers or whoever will put egos aside and start working together. Boxing is a AWFUL investment right now and without Investors you have no money to pay these fighters so maybe guys will do a better job selling themselves as well. Divided boxing will FALL I say let it!

This is great for Eddie Hearn and the rest of UK boxing because as boxing in the US Continues to decline guys will be forced to travel so Eddie Hearn, Frank Warren it is a great time to try and make UK the new Mecca of boxing during these struggles

Agreed, boxing has to fall apart in order to be resurrected.

Comment

I don't have any issue with him making like $750k when he's fighting the likes of Walters....
      Ward didn't do much better ratings and sold 160k with Kovalev and made $5 million + so....... When you fight top competition you deserve top dollar...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Why are supposed "boxing fans" happy when great matchups don't do well at the box office.. just be thankful we got to see matchups like loma-Walters n ward-kovolev
        HBO deserve to fail cause it be ran by white devils who stay takin money outta bruva pocket.

Yall just wanna see PBC fail cause yall hate sussexfill black man runnin ****.

Fuck Lameochicken...

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
          HBO deserve to fail cause it be ran by white devils who stay takin money outta bruva pocket.

Fuck Lameochicken...
          Horrible alt troll response

Step yo game up

Comment

He may not be a big draw yet but he damn sure should be. He is one of the best PFP boxers in the world. He is a joy to watch if you like to watch a highly skilled, fast boxer-puncher who comes to fight, not hold and wrestle.

Comment

Fuck Lameochicken...
              wtf is this bull****?? a white person acting like a black poster to troll?? i would ask a mod who's alt it is but they dont care anymore

Comment

What was the viewer count? 700k? I saw different Loma vs Walters.

Comment

Fuck Lameochicken...
                  Don't be a black racist. Be a true boxing fan. Learn to appreciate high quality boxers like Kovalev, GGG and Loma even if they aren't black. You will then enjoy boxing more and not be such a negative drag on this board.

Comment

Yeah but it was a free HBO weekend and they don't count the free viewers, which in my estimation was about 78 million viewers. Also in the UK the fight reached the highest viewership of all time with 40 million viewers. According to my math, and I play a mathematician on the internet, i figure World wide viewership of around 2.5 billion with about the same amount in money generated. Simply amazing.

Comment

Fuck Lameochicken...
                      Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                      wtf is this bull****?? a white person acting like a black poster to troll?? i would ask a mod who's alt it is but they dont care anymore
                      I take people at their word. If this guy is white that makes his post even more annoying. I don't understand why some posters do some of the things they do but it makes this board less enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                      X