No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: Bradley is The Best Option For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingKoni21
    he should do what pacman always does, use roids during catchweight fights. yea?
    You've made 3 posts in a row, and even changed your signature to show how upset you are... are you 12?

pic related..

Comment

It's hard not to like Marquez

Comment

Marquez will lose to Bradley count and bet on it. Marquez is made stupid by boxers. All Bradley has to do is potshot, run, and a couple of combinations he's got it.

Anyone who says Marquez is an all time great definitely is over reacting.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh reborn View Post
          it's marquez's accounting degree hard at work! Avoiding a pac showdown, chasing a fighter he'll lose 9-3, 10-2 for half of what he'd earn for more easy money in taking out pac again.

Meanwhile, pac will be on a high again, after giving alvarado a margarito-esque beat down and marquez will be begging for a rematch
          judgeing by your p4p list you got marquez over pacquiao so stfu

Comment

I like this fight just because marquez is a solid boxer and i feel hes gonna expose bradley , taking a title from a paper champ is the easiest thins thats why he prefers fightin him and not pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
              marquez will lose to bradley count and bet on it. Marquez is made stupid by boxers. All bradley has to do is potshot, run, and a couple of combinations he's got it.

Anyone who says marquez is an all time great definitely is over reacting.
              you still mad cause pac got put to sleep.marquez will always be known as the person that put your idol to sleep and nothing in the world would change that

Comment

He has his mansion paid for, a couple million in the bank probably, and has a nice gig at ESPN Deportes. Maybe he truly doesn't care about the money. The PAC fight will be there next year as long as he wins against Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKoni21
                  yeah for sure, which is why pac-roid took a belt from a paper champ in david diaz who wasnt even ranked in the top 5 at lightweight instead of fighting juan diaz who had 3 belts.
                  I dont like pacquiao, bradley or marquez is just the truth bradley is where hes at because bob arum pays judges to give him decisions! If they fought without promoters tim would have atleast 4 loses!

Comment

JMM is a warrior, just one that is going to lose against Bradley. He will fight completely different than he did against Provid, count on it. Jab, Jab, sidestep, straight right as Juan comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by edwinteamDSG View Post
                      I dont like pacquiao, bradley or marquez is just the truth bradley is where hes at because bob arum pays judges to give him decisions! If they fought without promoters tim would have atleast 4 loses!
                      Guess that's why he has only had 3 fights under TR huh? One he won by TKO, so how did Arum buy the other two wins for Tim before was with Top Rank? You know Shaw doesn't have that kind of pull.

Comment

Working...
                      X