Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mission Complete!!!! I'm HOME for GOOD!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
    welcome home bro, and thank you for keeping us all safe. Thanks for your service......it means alot.
    Thank you for the kind words Melly mah homie. I appreciate it to no end bruh. It is my pleasure to serve for us all. Its folks like you that make it so worth while my friend.
    Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    welcome home homie

i haven't really talked to you much since you've been gone but i've always been conscious of your presence on hurrrr while you wurrrr over thurrrrr

I can't imagine how happy you feel but i'll smoke to you being back home.
    Whassss the deal Hi-Dro mah smokin, tokin, homie??!?!!!??!?! Thank you for the well wishes and kind words my good man. Put two or three of them hoes in the air for ya potna.:doobie:

Comment

That's great man, the country appreciates your service. You're a braver man than I. Enjoy being home.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        welcome back man

best of luck to you and the missus chief.

edit : you are going to want to watch that 9th round again. total chaos.
        Im on it NE mah homie. Im watchin Honorio/Cruz right now. Lots of good action. But Im foamin at the mouth to see Salido/JuanMa. But I'll be patient.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Welcome home you brave son of a b*tch.
        Thanks Bojangles my man. Its good to be back here, and able to get on her with ya'll.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Welcome home man!! Enjoy those couple weeks they give you off while you can. Glad you made it back safe bro. God bless you and your family.
        Thanks Rip my good man. Its hella good to be at home, sittin on the couch, whatchin some fights I missed and choppin it up with all of ya'll. I'm gon get bout 30 days off, and I got boucoup use or lose leave to take. Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes mah homie, they absolutely helped get me and the family through bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          That's great man, the country appreciates your service. You're a braver man than I. Enjoy being home.
          Thank you Savor my man. I truly appreciate your kind words bruh. Im no braver than you mah homie, and appreciate folks like you forever more potna.

Comment

Thank Obama

Comment

Yes Chief! That's some good news bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by Perroskis View Post
                Thank Obama
                For what? He's doin his job, and I did mine. We have two totally seperate lanes that we're responsible for.

Comment

Welcome back Chief, it's a celebration b1tches!

Comment

"We few,we happy few,we band of brothers."

Comment

Welcome back, Chief!

Glad you made it home safe

Comment

Working...
                      X