Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Szpilka vs Mike Mollo (full fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Szpilka vs Mike Mollo (full fight)

Damn that must have hurt.

Comment

thank you.

Comment

refferee in that fight was embarrassing

Comment

leaping hooks from an out of shape dude, uppercuts from outside by szpilka, garbage ref, awesome finish. a club fight at it's finest. made my night.

Comment

Had the doctor stopped it due to cuts at any time before and during the 6th, Mollo could have won. Kind of sucks Mollo was forced to fight with two bloody eyes.

I had high semi-high for Szpilka after I saw him beat that guy who was 50 pounds heavier than him in his last fight. There goes any chance he had at defeating a Klitschko.

Comment

Pretty nice KO. I thought Szpilka got a good jab going and moved around well too.
              And wtf was up with that ref, he had a problem with Mollo.
              Looking forward for more of Szpilka to come! thanks for the upload.
              Last edited by Weltschmerz; 02-02-2013, 05:56 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

great bit of action to kill some time this morning, thanks for posting that

Comment

Did Mollo do the ref's wife or something?

Comment

That ref was corrupt scum. Deserved to have his head kicked in, the piece of ****. Hope he never works another fight again.

Looking forward to Spilka getting KTFO. Guy seems like a real piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X