No announcement yet.

Interview with Alex Ariza ripping Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Alex Ariza ripping Arum

Idk how the hell you guys copy n paste from these sites but here it is lol. Everyone's favorite strength n conditioning coach.

fighthype.com/pages/content12085.html

I wouldn't say really exposing him seeing how we already know how Arum works but it sounds something like what he was trying to do with Gamboa.

Lol @ making excuses for Gamboa.

Comment

According to Ariza, Arum has been trying to get him removed from Chavez and Pacquiao. Ariza is sharp with the tongue and doesn't mind getting Arum a harsh ride.

This may be off topic, but Ariza's comments concerning Pacquiao's training before and after the Marquez fight is just ridiculous. Before- it was the best training camp ever, on and on. After- Manny needs to get back to doing what they used to do. The about-face is almost vile to me.

Comment

chavez will be sign to golden boy next year...... trying to sneak that 2 year extension into the contract just caused them a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
          According to Ariza, Arum has been trying to get him removed from Chavez and Pacquiao. Ariza is sharp with the tongue and doesn't mind getting Arum a harsh ride.

This may be off topic, but Ariza's comments concerning Pacquiao's training before and after the Marquez fight is just ridiculous. Before- it was the best training camp ever, on and on. After- Manny needs to get back to doing what they used to do. The about-face is almost vile to me.

Yeah. I remember Ariza/Roach saying how motivated he was, how hard he was punching in the gym, etc etc and that he was going to run through Jmm.....yeah....

Comment

I'm surprised that Arum would try to strong arm the Chavez family. Does he forget how high profile Julio Sr. is?

Comment

It's just Arum up to his usual shenanigans again.

Comment

Working...
              X