No announcement yet.

Cowboys in the backyard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys in the backyard

Got a spare half million dollars? Buy the Cowboys end zone!

By MJD

I'm embarrassed to tell you that I'm already excited for the Christmas season. But how can I help it? The Neiman Marcus Christmas Book is out, and I'm the kind of guy who likes to lavish friends and family with meaningful, sensible gifts that celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. Like $1,500 teddy bears that have SwarovskiŽ crystal belt buckles.

And if I knew and liked any Cowboys fans, this is what I'd get them: the Cowboys end zone out of the old Texas Stadium. It's only $500,000 (installation not included; please contact your local end zone installer).

To honor battles won and heroes lost over 38 glorious years, you can put 530 square yards of sporting history into your own backyard: An entire Cowboys Texas Stadium end zone. Our exclusive package also includes the VIP treatment for the last regular season Cowboys game in Texas Stadium. Your crew gets pre-game photos in your zone with Jerry Jones, a luxury suite for the game, and a once-in-a-lifetime post-game tailgate party on your soon-to be new backyard (with the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, no less).

If I were Dan Snyder, I'd buy it and use the blue turf to line every urinal at FedEx field.

.. Sounds ****in excellent i need all the E-Points i can get so donate!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by GreatestIam; 10-09-2008, 03:44 PM.
Working...
X