Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is a prime Eric morales seriously underrated on here???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Little Focker View Post
    Look at these pricks, no shame.

Morales is overrated on here imo.
    Pricks?? so whats your excuse for prime Barrera getting owned by a YOUNG pac while Morales owned pac?

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
      The most UNDERATED the last 30 years...

Juan Carlos Ramirez..TKO12
      Fernando Velardez..TKO5
      Jose Luis Bueno..KO2
      Kevin Kelly..TKO7
      Guty EspadasX.. KO3
      Wayne McCullough..UD12
      Carlos Hernandez..UD2
      In Jin Chi..UD12
      Junior Jones..TKO4
      Jesus Chavez..UD12
      Daniel Zaragoza..KO11[39yrs]
      Paulie Ayala..KO11
      Marco Barrera..SD12
      Manny Pacquiao..12 round ass kicking
      David Diaz???[gift decision..?]

need i say more..?
      I totally agree.

People forget Morales' last GREAT performance was the beating of Pac. He was virtually finished after that - his life and career catching up with him.
      His resume is EXCELLENT.

Prime Morales was fearsome.

Comment

Morales and Terry Norris are becoming my favorites. Even when they lose there still trying to win. As for the thread hell yeah Morales is underrated and a beast. I wish we could have seen a fight with JMM in his prime. That would have been a fight. I remember Morales had problems with Espades the first fight. He was getting countered a lot. But I believe he would have beat Hamed

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
          Morales and Terry Norris are becoming my favorites. Even when they lose there still trying to win. As for the thread hell yeah Morales is underrated and a beast. I wish we could have seen a fight with JMM in his prime. That would have been a fight. I remember Morales had problems with Espades the first fight. He was getting countered a lot. But I believe he would have beat Hamed

he wouldve DESTROYED naseem..unlike barrera prime Erik was unknockoutable

and we all saw what barrera did to hamed..even though that was not the same prince we all loved..it was just a damn convincing defeat.

Comment

Its easy to forget the past especially when you're looking at the present but that still doesnt mean we can forget how good the guy was in his prime.

I just get the feeling that the guy is underrated a bit on here, Not trying to name names but we can learn to respect boxers from the past few years and the present ones without ****ting on them....that would be all.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
              By some people and i meant a prime Morales who seem to get disrespect a bit on here by some people??? Morales wasnt just a typical face-first no skilled brawler, He was a great boxer with a great heart to go with it.

I wish some people would just take a minute and think before they come out and start with some of the stuff i read on here.

He isn't, most people think he is better than Barrera (not me) and that he is one of the best of weight ever, if not the best.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
                he wouldve DESTROYED naseem..unlike barrera prime Erik was unknockoutable

and we all saw what barrera did to hamed..even though that was not the same prince we all loved..it was just a damn convincing defeat.
                No he was not, he was hurt by Zaragoza and Jesus Chavez if i remember right.

No fighter is unknockoutable. If Jones had caught Morales the way he caught Barrera you better believe he is going down.

Comment

Working...
                X