Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Americans ignorant of their own evil?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    The short answer is yes. But y'all **** ain't greasy on that side either. So the question is are we all ignorant of our own evil?
    This is true!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Because of any countries particular propaganda & just the basic concept of believing yourself or those you associate with to be good I think every country tends to not think of themselves as evil as most impartial or outsiders would think of them.

So yea for sure the US is eviler than most Americans would think or wanna believe cuz they are being steered towards the propaganda & not towards impartial opinions.
      Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      In general, yes they are.

A lot are really uneducated, or too ignorant to educate themselves on history and the present too. Going to school doesn't mean you're educated on reality and thats where people make the mistake.

It's the same with the British too (i'm British), we can be very quick to point the finger at terrorism from the past and the present from outside of our nation, but most aren't even aware we have had concentration camps in Kenya, the Boer Concentration Camps, purposely creating famine amongst other things. Never mind wiping out hundreds of thousands and possibly more civilians in the middle east just in the last 15 years along with the USA.

So yeah, i'd say they're uneducated on certain topics. The knowledge and truth that has been taught to them has been very selective, in the same way the media and news are very selective on what they show. And most people are too lazy or ignorant to find out things for themselves and will accept what is told to them.
      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      the world needs a good bully

we are that bully

dont post in my lounge again, cuck
      William blum's book Rogue State is all about how 'merica is the biggest bully in the world and uses its propaganda about how great America is to cover up evil acts and war crimes. At least one recent past president is a war criminal - G.W. Bush, and very soon crooked Hilary Clinton will be president, which will be a dream for terrorists and wall street crooks. the so called greatest nation in the world is about to get raped up the ass, crooked Hilary will bankrupt America with corporate welfare to wall street and bring in so many terrorists who jerk themselves off imagining sharia law and a caliphate in the USA, if you think things are bad now just wait after four, or probably eight years of crooked Hilary. She doesn't even need to win the election to become president, how can anyone say America isn't completely corrupt?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
        primitive in the sense that they don't understand anything about the world or what's going on in the world.
        Same can be applied to the rest of the world. You guys hear and read of events going on in America, but if you don't live here you wouldn't understand why this happens.
        Every country has a different mindset and every country has different issues that others find "primitive".

Comment

I can't believe you fooled so many people.

Come on guys, isn't it pretty obvious this guy is trolling....

So irritating but I gotta admit he did a fine job aggravating most of you

Comment

Trash poster, knew he was gonna bloom into a mighty troll.

Comment

Like other countries are the good guys? Come on all countries are bad if you are honest with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Slayer View Post
                Trash poster, knew he was gonna bloom into a mighty troll.
                How surprising. A Kovalev fanboy labelling me a troll... Well, boy, you will be trolled, but not by me. You will be trolled when Ward schools Kovalev. And it's not because Kovalev sucks, it's just because Ward IS that good.

Comment

Originally posted by too_much View Post
                  Like other countries are the good guys? Come on all countries are bad if you are honest with yourself.
                  Well, every country is bad to some degree, but if you compare USA to, for example, Morocco. Which country got the dirtier hands?

Comment

Love these propaganda threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      A goat ****er talking about ignorance and culture lmao... you worship a pedophile and it's ok to be inbred in your **** culture. And most of you goat ****ers don't use toilet paper or water to clean your ass they just sling it off lol. I would wipe my ass with your prayer rug while eating non hilal pork you ****.
                      Yes, I talk about ignorance. Because that's what Americans shows me.

1) No one worship the Prophet, salallahu alayhi wa salam, we only worship Allah, subhana wa ta'ala, and worshipping others is shirk, the worst sin of Islam. The very article of faith, the shahada, contains the words "La ilaha il Allah" (there is no god but Allah).

2) A pedophile is a man with a sexual desire for kids. Aisha, the Prophets young wife, was not an idea that the prophet just got out of desire. Allah told him to marry Aisha when she was young and later, we could see the purpose behind it. When the Prophet died, Aisha became very important for the knowledge she had acquired while living with him and because she married him so young, she would have plenty of time to pass on the knowledge.

3) Again, inbreeding is a wrong choice of word. No muslims do their sisters, such stuff is actually from the western world. We may marry our cousin, but even that, most of us don't do, simpy because the Quran doesn't tell us to do it. It just doesn't forbid it.

4) We use paper, then we use water, then we use paper again. Unlike Americans, who don't even wash their a$ses or hands after toilet visits, we think VERY highly of cleanliness. You do know that we aren't even allowed to pray if we're unclean, right?
                      Last edited by TheBoxingXpert; 08-18-2016, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X