No announcement yet.

ward vs bute = khan vs bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ward vs bute = khan vs bradley

both fights still need to happen.... styles make fights ...pac and flroch dont = to ward and bradley....if you can tell the obvious , you know what im sayin..

this fight have no definite conclusions yet , styles make fights gentlemen...

I'll be rooting for Bute and Khan.... I hated Bute before Froch destroyed him but at least he fought Forch infront of his own people.
    Khan has more heart and balls than 95% of the boxers currently fighting. It's easy to be a fan

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I'll be rooting for Bute and Khan.... I hated Bute before Froch destroyed him but at least he fought Forch infront of his own people.
      Khan has more heart and balls than 95% of the boxers currently fighting. It's easy to be a fan
      I'd have to agree with this post. Though Ward would end up beating bute, but i actually think khan can UD Bradley.

Comment

None of those fights are competitive, honestly. Bute didn't show me anything tonight, if anything he looks to have lost a lot of confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
          I'd have to agree with this post. Though Ward would end up beating bute, but i actually think khan can UD Bradley.
          Yea, Ward would clinch and headbutt his way to victory but at least he'd be fighting another top SMW instead of destroying weight drained fighters in his backyard or calling out blown up Jr MW's.

I agree with Khan beating Bradley. He'd do it

Comment

ward vs bika did'nt show me he would beat bute either (this is not to say bika has the same style as bute tho before anyone says it )....same as bradley getting a gift by a conservative pac...
            Last edited by puga; 11-04-2012, 03:09 AM.

Comment

i would too...with bute , if you aint hurting him , you aint beating him and same can be said about ward but one thing that intrigues me is that bute actually has power that ward dont ...

you can almost say the same with khan vs bradley, the diffence is khan cant hurt bradley and vice versa so it would come down to who outsmarts who , or who outspeeds who....bradley is the smarter fighter but khan is the faster fighter ..it's intriguing....

Comment

Yea, Ward would clinch and headbutt his way to victory but at least he'd be fighting another top SMW instead of destroying weight drained fighters in his backyard or calling out blown up Jr MW's.

I agree with Khan beating Bradley. He'd do it
                Clinch and headbutt? Im not the biggest Ward fan, but that Brother has ascended to the next level. He will brawl/box the SHIET out of anyone in a counterpunching/slugfest, so many skills and inside fighting, he dont have to clinch and all that mess. Ward has turned into an exciting fighter, he been beating the shiet out of dudes lately!

Comment

no they dont because triangle theories apply to american fighters

Comment

Working...
                  X