Harold Lederman to be HBO analyst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Roy for the main event!

Comment

Good for him, I don't really care to hear him commentate because I already know what he will say and what he really likes in a fighter but still he has worked for HBO a long time and wanted to be in front of the camera for once so good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        And Roy for the main event!
        He's going to announce his next fight during the bout. Are you sure you're up to hearing that Reed?

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
          He's going to announce his next fight during the bout. Are you sure you're up to hearing that Reed?
          I can't wait... hopefully it's Jeff lacy.

Comment

Good for Lederman. I think he's usually on point, though at times his score cards can be pretty strange.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              I can't wait... hopefully it's Jeff lacy.
              Actually it's Evander Holyfield at a catchweight of 180lbs. They're still calling it a heavyweight fight and they're giving Holyfield the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship belt, win or lose (so he can retire).

Comment

I hope he does a great job..I wish him luck..

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                  I have always liked him, though his card points were really off on the Chavez Jr. Fight. That's one of the rare times when his fight cards was really off that I can recall.
                  You must be new to boxing. Recent example Devon Alexander vs Kotelnik and on the undercard I think it was cloud.

Comment

Comment

You gotta at least give him one shot, at least maybe now we could maybe get an understanding why he comes up with some crazy scorecards sometimes. Sometimes he's on point though. Should be interesting.

I wish they would have another fighter hanging around to at least do the 1st fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X