Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Someone Explain To Me why Golovkin Is So Highly Ranked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Someone Explain To Me why Golovkin Is So Highly Ranked?

* Has only defeated 1 former World Champion (Daniel Geale)
    * Has Never defeated an unbeaten fighter ( i dont count a bum named makarov)
    * Has never defeated a current world champion
    * Has Never beaten a Top 20 or even top 30 ranked oppponent

This guy scky rockets to the top with that resume and Wladimir klitschko who has faced better opposition is below him??? i dont get it. What has this guy done to be P4P?

He passes the eye test

Comment

because hes a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad motherfuker!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        because hes a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad motherfuker!
        I would be a bad motherfuker if i faced the ****er who cleans my car or the fuker that cleans my clothes or even better a bum from the beach of cancun.

Comment

Being a bad mutherfuker doenst mean **** p4p

Comment

Because anyone that isn't an idiot realizes how good he is. And "top opponents" and their teams have obviously realized this for years as they have gone above and beyond just to stay away from him.

Comment

I think is the way he defeats his opponents, even the ones that haven't been stopped before, he does it, pretty easily.

But I also think he is a bit over the place he "should" be, for me is Top5 P4P, N°3, nope, not yet!

For me he is just below Kova!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleStandar View Post
                * Has only defeated 1 former World Champion (Daniel Geale)
                * Has Never defeated an unbeaten fighter ( i dont count a bum named makarov)
                * Has never defeated a current world champion
                * Has Never beaten a Top 20 or even top 30 ranked oppponent

This guy scky rockets to the top with that resume and Wladimir klitschko who has faced better opposition is below him??? i dont get it. What has this guy done to be P4P?
                YDKSAB. He has destroyed 5 or 6 fighters who were top 10 ranked at the time they fought. He has been ducked by at least three Middleweight champions, one - Sturm - even paid a large sum of money to WBA so that he would not have to fight him. Martinez refused to fight him as did Cotto.

He had an amateur record of 345 - 5 and has a professional record of 33-0 with 30 KOs, including his last 20 fights ending in stoppages.

And you are asking why he is so highly regarded in the boxing world? Casual fans who only follow meaningless P4P lists should not comment on boxing forums. You only make yourselves look like idiots.

Comment

I would be a bad motherfuker if i faced the ****er who cleans my car or the fuker that cleans my clothes or even better a bum from the beach of cancun.
                  I bet you'd get knocked out by all three. Or even worse, you'd take a knee and quit.

Comment

Being a bad mutherfuker doenst mean **** p4p
                    You do understand that P4P lists don't mean SHIT, don't you? There is no belt or money involved in being number 1 on any of the dozens if not hundreds of P4P lists that exist on the Internet. Every boxing fan has their own P4P list. Your number 1 P4P may not even be on someone else's list at any position.

Comment

Working...
                    X